Sitemapper

Sitemapper

by Shopinet

Automated Shopify sitemap generator for ecommerce businesses

Fabulous Art

Wonderful experiences so far. needed some custom things done, and the response to questions and inquiries was excellent. Easy instructions to install sitemap via google webmaster. I like it and recommend it.

Jolas Boutique

WOW!! Great customer service! Very professional! Thank you Chi Chi!

Coalition Nutrition

service was very helpful and professional.

1office

Very professional, work is done faster than I expected.

Christinemyint

They were very response and set up my sitemap effectively and very efficiently. Highly recommend!

Fab Vibes77

Thank you Chi Chi for setting up my site map. Appreciate your help!! I hope this sitemap will help with my SEO.

Lingerie Ponto Com

recomendo muito bom este app acredito que ajuda muito ter o map do site em sua loja recomedo

Ephraim Organics

The GREAT people at Sitemapper customized my entire site for me at no charge. I gave them permission to access my Shopify site and they added a perfect sitemap page and put the link to the sitemap on every page, as I requested. I now can submit my sitemap to Google and start rolling in organic traffic. THANK YOU, Sitemapper!

UPDATE Jan 2018 - I was a Newbie when I wrote the above and was CONNED!

DON'T BE CONNED!!! ALL of these Sitebuilder Apps, including THIS ONE, just create a HTML PAGE that you can create very easily yourself. EVERY SHOPIFY STORE Automatically Publishes a SITEMAP at: your store.com/sitemap.xml Go into Shopify Help and there are three YouTube Videos on how to add your sitemap link to Google! To make your own html site just create a PAGE with links and add it as a menu item under Navigation. I guess you could use this trial and copy and paste the page that they create. JUST DON'T BE SCAMMED into thinking you need their services to be indexed on Google - you don't even need a HTML page, but creating your own PAGE on Shopify MIGHT increase your SEO just a tiny bit. Best of Luck, Newbies, but DON'T BE SCAMMED - Check Shopify Help First, before spending your money! To see how I created my own HTML Page, go to EphraimOrganics.com and scroll down to footer. Click on Sitemap - Explore Our Shop.

Wine Stash

Awesome App! Great Support! Can Highly Recommend!

Total Extrovert

Quite happy with my service so far, they have been very nice and responsive by email.