Sitemapper

Sitemapper

by Shopinet

Automated Shopify sitemap generator for ecommerce businesses

hatemsabbagh.se

As always, swift, helpful with installation, adding Sitemapper to a theme, and help with the whole process. Used them for many stores and the result is always the same.

Bling Art

Perfect, very happy with the app and the service. Needed help with the formatting and the team at Sitemapper stepped in and helped.

TheSilverWing

Great app, great customer service. Easy to use and great to have on hand for future updates. They help make code look professional...just message them

Evilrpm

Very nice app all works great and succesfully update sitemap. Very reccomend . Plus free trafic gain . 5 stars

Untold Time

This app is actually really good and will do everything you need. $2.50 is reasonable however it should be free because you are simply creating a page with links. You can easily do this yourself and its done one time.
PLEASE NOTE: This app doesn't upload your xml sitemap to google and no app will. You will have to do this manually. Shopify has already created an xml sitemap for your website absolutely free. Just google how to find it. This app ONLY creates an HTML link page that IS NOT needed to crawl but it may help a little.

IronVapin

Great job, I'm very pleased and their support is very responsive and helpful. Thank you for your excellent service.

The Last Word Bish

I really believe Sitemapper deserves this review. I must say, I didn't understand how to use the app - it was over my comprehension level! - but I contacted Sitemapper, and they did it for me! So the 4 stars is just because they need to make it more user friendly. That said, I didn't have to do a single thing - thank goodness! I actually think it has helped my ranking, since before, I had submitted my site to Google three times - with no success. There were errors that I just didn't have a clue about repairing. For a couple of dollars a month, I can feel confident that all the frequent changes I make to my website are consistently reflected on Google. I've checked my Google merchant center several times, and it is always up-to-date. Consequently, I felt comfortable recommending Sitemapper to a friend.

woodflowers.com

SOOO Easy. No brainer every ecom site should have this app...................................................

What Fashion Wants

Great app! . This was exactly what I was looking for something simple to use. I would recommend it as i wouldn't know where to start without this app.

NaturAmericas Market

Site Maps are an important if not necessary asset to any website. Sitemapper is one of the must have apps in any store and we rely on it to do what needs to be done for a small monthly fee. Very simple to use and customer service is always available and fast. Highly recommend it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32