Sitemapper

Sitemapper

by Shopinet

Automated Shopify sitemap generator for ecommerce businesses

J.D. Gifts

This is extremely easy to use. Does what it says it does. I used the custom collaboration feature and it was seamless, and done fast!

Global Auto Tools

Great app and great support! Responded to my email immediately and completed the custom page for us right away. Highly recommend!

Pug You

Loved this app - I recommend it to anyone who want to boost their sales. Easy to install and to configure :) !

Fansee Australia

Their service is excellent. I requested for customisation, and they did it very fast. The application is working perfectly well for me.

Walden Home Decor

Customer Service is lacking. Two requests, no response. Shopify directed me here to provide feedback. Maybe they missed (2) requests, which one of them was from Shopify on my behalf. Overall, if I am paying someone for something, I expect better

The Art Gallery Shop NYC

I tried a few sitemap app, I recommend this app, it gives you more control over your sitemap design.

Bunnies By The Bay

Works great and saves a lot of time. Easy interface. Well-worth the money, making it a must-have for every Shopify site!

Nosh Detox

Really helpful to communicate and the support offered was great. Very easy to work with and install.

Epicwigs

Very helpful customer service, service minded and fairly quick (but more importantly accurate). On top of that, the price/cost is actually very manageable.

topic starter tees

I needed to have the app format updated, I sent an email to support and got a very quick response. I give them limited access to my account to make the updates, and I am very happy with the clean look of my sitemap.