4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for enhancing SEO and site navigation. They praise its simplicity, easy installation, and automatic content syncing. The support team is commended for their swift problem-solving. Merchants value the customization service, noting a professional look of their sitemaps afterwards. Some report improved Google rankings due to consistent updates. The app is seen as good value for money, particularly for its quick professional sitemap generation.

September 29, 2017

Setup and implementation super EZ. Put sitemap on website and used for Google Merchant. Highly recommend!

Hdnyc
August 8, 2017

Fast and efficient! Great app! Thank you!

Celebration Bliss
January 4, 2018

Great App :). Creates up to date site maps which helps our SEO

Bedfordshirebeardco
June 11, 2017

I was trying to do this manually
But this is a fantastic app and they do such a great Job
I have now submitted to google and will be watching for my page ratings to climb
Oh and the price is very reasonable

Fishing Trends Online Shop
June 9, 2017

Excellent app very easy to use and makes the web site easier to navigate mr mai was extremely helpful thank you

Vapeface Co Uk
August 29, 2017

Excellent little app to make great sitemap for SEO.

Decadent Decaf Coffee Co
April 20, 2022

Excellent Service, their engineers designed my sitemap and also gave me advice how to input it on Google.

Robert Bowen Tees
November 1, 2018

Great app and great support! Responded to my email immediately and completed the custom page for us right away. Highly recommend!

Global Auto Tools
August 21, 2017

Excellent customer service and support. I requested some new coding for my sitemap and the Shopinet team sorted it out in less than 12 hours! Keep up the great work I highly recommend this App.
Thanks again
Ashsportz

Ashsportz
New Zealand
May 4, 2020

Sitemapper got everything correct for my site and got our pages seen in google! Everything was setup very easily.

VA Wholesale