Sitemapper Sitemap Generator

Full-featured SEO sitemap generator for ecommerce businesses

$4.99/month. 7-day free trial.

SESSION®

Time spent using app About 1 year

Solid and easy to use app. Customer support is responsive. Definitely recommended to help with SEO.

Revive Wear

Location Australia

I used this app to display sitemap which provides display options. I did not know about google search console which has provided extra insight into how my store is ranked/displayed/helps to resolve issues. I would like to have added some colour to my site map.

Rebel Raw

Time spent using app Over 2 years

App was great and didn't have any issues up until a little over a week ago when our stores sitemap page just 404s. Submitted a ticket to the developer and after a couple of days got a response saying they are checking on the issue. In the mean time my stores sitemap has been down for over a week now with no estimated resolution.

Izivie

Location France
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Nice app, very useful and good customer support. I recommend this app, since having a sitemap is essential

Embroidery Outpost

Time spent using app 12 minutes

I have just been "wow"ed! By the time I finished answering the very simple questions on how I wanted my sitemap to look, my sitemap was already complete! Easy to follow instructions to add it to my footer. Less than 5 minutes and I was done! Outstanding job, guys!

LoveSpoon Candles

Time spent using app About 3 years

I received OUTSTANDING customer service. They An Mai, completely re-structured my sitemap for me! Looks so much more organized as well. I definitely recommend!

Love's Jewelers

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 1 month

A really good app. Support helped me with setting up my store. Service really excellent. Thanks. I recommend the app

ultra45

Added the app, but it did not seem to map my full products, when I notified support I did not get any answers. Seems to be limited to about 2000 products. Gave it a couple days and the problem was the same. Deleted the app. Probably works good for stores with fewer products.

WackyTrader.com

Good app so far. I'm not sure if this is a bug, but trial is not 7 days, as stated in the description. Looks like a 24 hour period, for what it's worth.

Welcome Organics

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

This app was very easy to install and use. I highly recommend using this app for your website. www.welcomeorganics.com.au