Sitemapper

Sitemapper

by Shopinet

Automated Shopify sitemap generator for ecommerce businesses

Online Shop UK Elivera since 1988

This program uses a link to yourself to find its goals, which will negatively impact your traffic. Avoid this program

Reid's Boutique

Thank you An Mai for the help everything looks good well done. I like everything about this app easy to install and easy to use

Holly Sallade Skin Care Cosmetics

An was very helpful in customizing the sitemap the way that we want: it was so easy! I recommend you take advantage of this app because having a sitemap is so important for your website.
The support team is very active now and it did not take long for them to customize my sitemap! Many thanks to An for helping us.

Somaenergetics

This is what they promise:

"Free Customization Service
We can help make your sitemap look more professional perfectly match your theme. Just drop us a support request and get coding done in 8 hours."

Originally I gave a 1 start because I never heard from anyone in support for several days - So, I gave up and uninstalled the app. Then someone finally reached out with a heart felt apology asking for a 2nd chance and that they had made some changes to be more responsive in the future. I gave them a second chance and they blew it out of the park. Great response time for the changes I requested.

Changing to a 5 star... Great save!

Rhythm Audio Design

Customer service is non-existent. Because I don't believe in supporting companies with poor customer service, I uninstalled it.

Direct 4x4

Simple, quick and pleasant to look at. Definitely recommend! =]

Beautygene

It creates a sitemap, but not sure whether it can submit to google or bing. Support has no response

Holocene Water

Excellent product! Thank you!! Above and beyond, best app out there for this purpose.

The Hodge Podge Shop

Great app. Get's my pages and products listed on Google within days.

Abspure

I didn't know I needed this until Chi Chi sent me an email about it. Great little app that I didn't even need to install myself because Chi Chi did it for me,
Fast, excellent support.