Reviews (353)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for enhancing SEO and site navigation, making it more user-friendly. It's praised for its easy installation, customization options, and affordability. Many commend the support team for their prompt and exceptional assistance. Some merchants have noticed an improvement in their Google ranking after using the app, highlighting its effectiveness and positive impact on their stores.

Edited July 3, 2017

Excellent app. Recommend this app for any store. Easy for customers to navigate and find quickly what their looking for.

Mg007
June 11, 2017

I was trying to do this manually
But this is a fantastic app and they do such a great Job
I have now submitted to google and will be watching for my page ratings to climb
Oh and the price is very reasonable

Fishing Trends Online Shop
Edited July 26, 2017

I've been trying to add a sitemap to my jewellery site, twelvesilvertrees.com for months. It has to be said I'm really not technically minded at all but I added this app in no time at with only one short burst of Tourette's! Excellent, clear and simple directions for adding, many thanks, you are official on my Christmas card list lol

Timstinch
August 24, 2017

App works great and looks beautiful on my site. Customer service was prompt and customized the look and feel.

Celadonroad
April 23, 2018

Excellent. Does what it says.

Tddtest
August 10, 2017

Amazing product, support is 1st class!!!

Sell4profituk
June 16, 2019

I really believe Sitemapper deserves this review. I must say, I didn't understand how to use the app - it was over my comprehension level! - but I contacted Sitemapper, and they did it for me! So the 4 stars is just because they need to make it more user friendly. That said, I didn't have to do a single thing - thank goodness! I actually think it has helped my ranking, since before, I had submitted my site to Google three times - with no success. There were errors that I just didn't have a clue about repairing. For a couple of dollars a month, I can feel confident that all the frequent changes I make to my website are consistently reflected on Google. I've checked my Google merchant center several times, and it is always up-to-date. Consequently, I felt comfortable recommending Sitemapper to a friend.

The Last Word Bish
August 16, 2019

Perfect, very happy with the app and the service. Needed help with the formatting and the team at Sitemapper stepped in and helped.

Bling Art
June 10, 2017

Great app! To soon to find out if it helps SEO but useful regardless. Customer service even came in and matched my sitemap page with my theme!

Nanwashere
November 15, 2017

Developers responds quickly when I asked them to install & they did so beautifully. So far it’s working exactly as they said it should.

Apxpredxnu