Sitemapper

Sitemapper

by Shopinet

Automated Shopify sitemap generator for ecommerce businesses

Online Click Now

it is the best sitemap I ever used. easy to set up and support is always there
I recommended for you to have now

Myfashiondesign

Simple and pro. Customer support is also very reactive. I recommend it.

Trans Panda

This is totally worth it. I even opted for the set up service and it's the most no hassle experience. It's beautiful, it works with any theme you choose/use, I absolutely love it. I recommend it to anyone who's not super code/tech savvy, or who just wants to save time making stuff for their store. Thanks so much! The price is worth it, it's cheap and totally amazing.

Adaptiveclothingcanada

Very easy to set up & does what it promises. Was looking for something like this for a while.

The Drag Queen Closet

Very happy about this app. It is very useful because otherwise I wouldn't have ever have a sitemap.

Clothes For The Office

Upon receiving support from sitemapper Chi Chi, my sitemap looks a lot more professional.
I highly recommend this app.

Testing08

This app is amazing and the support is even more amazing. The instructions were easy I was able to create, link and index my site maps. When I created my html sitemap it didn't fit my theme, so I email support and they customized and made it look professional on my website. I'm so grateful.

Shriandsam

This is the best app i have found till date. Thanks for being a part of ShriandSam.com

Industracareshop

Great app and great support! Thank you.

Divagemilano

Excellent Work. Works like a charm.