Sitemapper

Sitemapper

by Shopinet

Automated Shopify sitemap generator for ecommerce businesses

Chunkymonkeychoc

If I could leave zero stars I would. I downloaded this app and immediately received support from the app owners to customise my app within hours. So far so good. I then go to load the app and since they have modified it it will not load on shopify and I am therefore unable to submit it to google search. I have then emailed for 4 days solid requesting help and they have ignored everyone of my 7 emails. I am totally disgusted with the level of service! Basically they will set up your site map and then ignore you with any support enquiries after that. Please do not use them as there are much easier site map generators on here. if you want to check out our new site map page its here at www.chunkymonkeychocolate.com

Pacmatstore

Great job! Took minutes to set up and the free pages customisation finished the look of the html Sitemap on the site. Thanks

The Devils Apparel

Works well and easy to install

Terraintechparts

Great app and very good for improving SEO. Highly recommended.

Tack Wholesale

Great app which makes a complicated process very easy. They also customized my website's sitemap page to look very professional. Thank you very much!

Be Leaf

Great support very quick and easy

Artisan Bound Llc

Did what it said, cant go wrong with it

Bestwelcomebags

Chi-Chi went above and beyond. Thanks Chi-chi!!

Ram Mounts Australia

EDIT: Have requested assistance as the HTML page for my sitemap has stopped working. I have submitted 3 support requests over two days and I have received no response. Very disappointing.

Does exactly what it needs to, and looks excellent too! I'm only new to the importance of having a good sitemap, and so this app (plus the excellent support) was much appreciated!

Amboomarkt

Super. We love this app and recommend it. Chi Chi worked and helped us to make a professional sitemap. Thank you very much.