Sitemapper

Sitemapper

by Shopinet

Automated Shopify sitemap generator for ecommerce businesses

Ram Mounts Australia

EDIT: Have requested assistance as the HTML page for my sitemap has stopped working. I have submitted 3 support requests over two days and I have received no response. Very disappointing.

Does exactly what it needs to, and looks excellent too! I'm only new to the importance of having a good sitemap, and so this app (plus the excellent support) was much appreciated!

Amboomarkt

Super. We love this app and recommend it. Chi Chi worked and helped us to make a professional sitemap. Thank you very much.

Acadiakitchen

Thank you! Nice clean sitemap.

Ancestorville

......wonderful, love this app and Chi Chi did a great job making my sitemap look pro on my site. top notch. thank you.

Poocheo

Great app that is very helpful in submitting your sitemap to Google and Bing. Original, default setup looked a little sloppy, but the developer updated the page to look great - I couldn't be happier. The developer does take a few days to respond, but is very helpful and will work magic with your sitemap page. Thank you!

Bedfordshirebeardco

Great App :). Creates up to date site maps which helps our SEO

Evolved Extractions

This app has excellent support and worked exactly as advertised.

Blueturquoise

A very good app to check the sitemap of the website. I recommend this app. Easy to use.

Exult Com

Hello,

Sorry for not submitting a review faster. I'm very satisfied with the results of this app. the guys are responding pretty fast.

Thank you!

Illaminous

Great App and Super Service and very Helpful !!

Good applications for SEO, we should definitely have Sitemap on your website.