Sitemapper

Sitemapper

by Shopinet

Automated Shopify sitemap generator for ecommerce businesses

woodflowers.com

SOOO Easy. No brainer every ecom site should have this app...................................................

What Fashion Wants

Great app! . This was exactly what I was looking for something simple to use. I would recommend it as i wouldn't know where to start without this app.

NaturAmericas Market

Site Maps are an important if not necessary asset to any website. Sitemapper is one of the must have apps in any store and we rely on it to do what needs to be done for a small monthly fee. Very simple to use and customer service is always available and fast. Highly recommend it.

American Tradition Cookie Cutters

I use this app to help with SEO and also to help my customers find what they need. The sitemap page gives all the links to each page in one spot. It is a great app. Glad I got it!

SESSION®

Solid and easy to use app. Customer support is responsive. Definitely recommended to help with SEO.

Revive Wear

I used this app to display sitemap which provides display options. I did not know about google search console which has provided extra insight into how my store is ranked/displayed/helps to resolve issues. I would like to have added some colour to my site map.

Rebel Raw

App was great and didn't have any issues up until a little over a week ago when our stores sitemap page just 404s. Submitted a ticket to the developer and after a couple of days got a response saying they are checking on the issue. In the mean time my stores sitemap has been down for over a week now with no estimated resolution.

Izivie

Nice app, very useful and good customer support. I recommend this app, since having a sitemap is essential

Embroidery Outpost

I have just been "wow"ed! By the time I finished answering the very simple questions on how I wanted my sitemap to look, my sitemap was already complete! Easy to follow instructions to add it to my footer. Less than 5 minutes and I was done! Outstanding job, guys!

LoveSpoon Candles

I received OUTSTANDING customer service. They An Mai, completely re-structured my sitemap for me! Looks so much more organized as well. I definitely recommend!