Sitemapper

Sitemapper

by Shopinet

Automated Shopify sitemap generator for ecommerce businesses

Embroidery Outpost

I have just been "wow"ed! By the time I finished answering the very simple questions on how I wanted my sitemap to look, my sitemap was already complete! Easy to follow instructions to add it to my footer. Less than 5 minutes and I was done! Outstanding job, guys!

LoveSpoon Candles

I received OUTSTANDING customer service. They An Mai, completely re-structured my sitemap for me! Looks so much more organized as well. I definitely recommend!

Love's Jewelers

A really good app. Support helped me with setting up my store. Service really excellent. Thanks. I recommend the app

ultra45

Added the app, but it did not seem to map my full products, when I notified support I did not get any answers. Seems to be limited to about 2000 products. Gave it a couple days and the problem was the same. Deleted the app. Probably works good for stores with fewer products.

WackyTrader.com

Good app so far. I'm not sure if this is a bug, but trial is not 7 days, as stated in the description. Looks like a 24 hour period, for what it's worth.

Welcome Organics

This app was very easy to install and use. I highly recommend using this app for your website. www.welcomeorganics.com.au

OFC Boutique

This app was easy to install and setup. The price is very reasonable. This app is a no brainer in my opinion.

AestheticNation

I installed the app and was looking for a good service as most of the customer support are quick on answering queries.

These guys take weeks to respond back to queries & don't even solve it as you desire for it. Not at all recommending this plugin to anyone. Poor customer support.

Advanced Fiberglass Concepts

Great app! Love how easy it is to use. I would highly recommend this app to all that need it for their websites.

Boutique Imperia

Très chouette application pour un prix modeste, le support est excellent !
Je recommande son utilisation.