Sitemapper Sitemap Generator

Sitemapper Sitemap Generator

$4.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
August 22, 2020

Just don't bother. Installation instructions are useless,video doesn't work....and these guys are in tech? Typical tech heads expecting everybody to understand what the hell they're gabbering on about then huff when it's gotta be explained. There's FREE apps that do this better. Use an old computer if you try to install this app because you'll wanna put your fist through the screen

The Back Alley Army Store
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
August 3, 2020

They do nothing site maps are free from shopify to every store. even they not reply for this query ..

Silk kaftan
India
Time spent using app: 4 days
Edited June 19, 2020

Excellent application and top assistance! The application performs perfectly what it was installed for and assistance immediately solved our configuration difficulty. Very Good!!

Way Side Shop
Italy
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
May 15, 2020

Great support! Very happy with the results and the help I received from the team. I would recommend them.

The sustainable sourcing company
Time spent using app: 6 months
May 4, 2020

Sitemapper got everything correct for my site and got our pages seen in google! Everything was setup very easily.

VA Wholesale
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited March 6, 2021

Update: I have been waiting over a week for support to help me fix this sitemap after several requests and no response they sent me an invite to review Sitemapper so I will. Bad or non-existent customer support. Was looking for a sitemap that customers can use to find what they are looking for and also one that search engines would find so I can get more pages indexed sooner than without a site map.

Coastal Gifts Inc.
Time spent using app: About 1 year
March 4, 2020

It took only two minutes on our end!
Sitemaps are important for SEO because they make it easier for Google to find your site's pages.

EK2.ca, Inc
Time spent using app: 12 months
Edited March 16, 2020

I am trying to get a hold of somebody to get some help with the app and I haven't got a single response. I'm hoping that this will get somebodies attention or I will have no choice but to find a different sitemap app.

Digital Armor & Accessories
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 6, 2020

Not work at all. I installed app, and installed the link to sitemap into the footer as they said. But when I click on this link I see the 404 page. And google couldn't found my sitemap too. Video how to add sitemap into google don't work. Support doesn't answer. Very bad.

RivusArt
Ukraine
Time spent using app: 15 days
Edited December 8, 2019

The app works as described. The sitemap does appear and work correctly. However, the documentation states that you get free tech support to change the theme. I have submitted a few request for helps over the past 2 months. I have not received the support to alter the theme.

Beauty Bar & Supply