Sitemapper

Sitemapper

by Shopinet

Automated Shopify sitemap generator for ecommerce businesses

American Tradition Cookie Cutters

I use this app to help with SEO and also to help my customers find what they need. The sitemap page gives all the links to each page in one spot. It is a great app. Glad I got it!

SESSION®

Solid and easy to use app. Customer support is responsive. Definitely recommended to help with SEO.

Revive Wear

I used this app to display sitemap which provides display options. I did not know about google search console which has provided extra insight into how my store is ranked/displayed/helps to resolve issues. I would like to have added some colour to my site map.

Rebel Raw

App was great and didn't have any issues up until a little over a week ago when our stores sitemap page just 404s. Submitted a ticket to the developer and after a couple of days got a response saying they are checking on the issue. In the mean time my stores sitemap has been down for over a week now with no estimated resolution.

Izivie

Nice app, very useful and good customer support. I recommend this app, since having a sitemap is essential

Embroidery Outpost

I have just been "wow"ed! By the time I finished answering the very simple questions on how I wanted my sitemap to look, my sitemap was already complete! Easy to follow instructions to add it to my footer. Less than 5 minutes and I was done! Outstanding job, guys!

LoveSpoon Candles

I received OUTSTANDING customer service. They An Mai, completely re-structured my sitemap for me! Looks so much more organized as well. I definitely recommend!

Love's Jewelers

A really good app. Support helped me with setting up my store. Service really excellent. Thanks. I recommend the app

ultra45

Added the app, but it did not seem to map my full products, when I notified support I did not get any answers. Seems to be limited to about 2000 products. Gave it a couple days and the problem was the same. Deleted the app. Probably works good for stores with fewer products.

WackyTrader.com

Good app so far. I'm not sure if this is a bug, but trial is not 7 days, as stated in the description. Looks like a 24 hour period, for what it's worth.