Sitemapper

Sitemapper

by Shopinet

Automated Shopify sitemap generator for ecommerce businesses

Izivie

Nice app, very useful and good customer support. I recommend this app, since having a sitemap is essential

Embroidery Outpost

I have just been "wow"ed! By the time I finished answering the very simple questions on how I wanted my sitemap to look, my sitemap was already complete! Easy to follow instructions to add it to my footer. Less than 5 minutes and I was done! Outstanding job, guys!

LoveSpoon Candles

I received OUTSTANDING customer service. They An Mai, completely re-structured my sitemap for me! Looks so much more organized as well. I definitely recommend!

Love's Jewelers

A really good app. Support helped me with setting up my store. Service really excellent. Thanks. I recommend the app

Welcome Organics

This app was very easy to install and use. I highly recommend using this app for your website. www.welcomeorganics.com.au

OFC Boutique

This app was easy to install and setup. The price is very reasonable. This app is a no brainer in my opinion.

Advanced Fiberglass Concepts

Great app! Love how easy it is to use. I would highly recommend this app to all that need it for their websites.

Boutique Imperia

Très chouette application pour un prix modeste, le support est excellent !
Je recommande son utilisation.

Catholically

Useful to create an easy to read Sitemap. Also the app is helpful to learn how to submit to Google console if people is not familiar with it. Support is very proactive contacting people and trying to help. It improved the footer of my Religious store: Catholic Gifts from Rome https://Catholically.com

Kool-Kool