Sitemapper

Sitemapper

by Shopinet

Automated Shopify sitemap generator for ecommerce businesses

Holly Sallade Skin Care Cosmetics

An was very helpful in customizing the sitemap the way that we want: it was so easy! I recommend you take advantage of this app because having a sitemap is so important for your website.
The support team is very active now and it did not take long for them to customize my sitemap! Many thanks to An for helping us.

Somaenergetics

This is what they promise:

"Free Customization Service
We can help make your sitemap look more professional perfectly match your theme. Just drop us a support request and get coding done in 8 hours."

Originally I gave a 1 start because I never heard from anyone in support for several days - So, I gave up and uninstalled the app. Then someone finally reached out with a heart felt apology asking for a 2nd chance and that they had made some changes to be more responsive in the future. I gave them a second chance and they blew it out of the park. Great response time for the changes I requested.

Changing to a 5 star... Great save!

Direct 4x4

Simple, quick and pleasant to look at. Definitely recommend! =]

Holocene Water

Excellent product! Thank you!! Above and beyond, best app out there for this purpose.

The Hodge Podge Shop

Great app. Get's my pages and products listed on Google within days.

Abspure

I didn't know I needed this until Chi Chi sent me an email about it. Great little app that I didn't even need to install myself because Chi Chi did it for me,
Fast, excellent support.

Hanks And Anita Coffee Tea

This is a wonderful app which makes my site so easy to navigate. It blends in nicely and there is the professionally custom fit.

Primesource Wholesale Flooring

The app really easy to install, Chi was very helpful and quick to answer our emails and fix our issue.
I will recommend the app to my friends.

Mantidsusa

Thank you for setting up a great site map for us

Marcies Vintage Toys Crafts And More

a great asset to my shopify store!