Facebook, Instagram,Google ads

Facebook, Instagram,Google ads

by sixads

Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads that sell faster

Lillian Beauty Palace

Very easy to set up, now let's see if it works. If it does work I'll go for one of the paid plans fingers crossed.

Shop@Peterpan

Just started with the app. Setup was easy and only took a couple minutes. I posted my most promising products.

Fashion's girl

Helpful and easy to Manage and I have more traffic on my site after I use the app for my business and is free!!

Alanas Little Gift Shop

great app...........................................................................................

man's best beard store

Just started with the app. Cant wait to see how it turns out. Setup was easy and only took a couple minutes. I posted my most promising products.

diamonddomes4u

This app definitely seems to drive traffic to your site, but I've emailed the developer twice regarding a question I have for the pro plan and he never responded to either email (Romas). The Pro Plan says you can cancel any time, but if you were to cancel, would any portion of your payment be refunded?

UPDATE:
I am updating this review to 5 stars, as Romas contacted me and more than took care of the issue I was having. I will definitely continue using their service! Thank you Romas!!

October 14, 2019

Hey!

My bad! Will get back to you asap!

Romas

The Fishing Post

I used this app to help me market my products and bost sales this has helped my buisness grow and helped me be a better business owner

Let's Be Human

I just installed this app. It was very easy to set up. I am looking forward to start seeing some results!

serbacan

Good for kick-starting your store to get more traffic. I'm currently on the free plan and so excited what it can do to my store

S.A.S.T.S.C.J.6

I love the idea and it's a wonderful thing. I think it's a win win situation. The more businesses we have, the more space we create.