Google, Facebook & Insta Ads

Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
November 29, 2019

Awesome app that does the work for you ! its a super easy process from A to Z. if you are having trouble and want fast and easy traffic then this app is for you !

Lucid Luxury
Time spent using app: 10 days
sixads replied November 30, 2019

Hey!

Thanks a lot for kind review!
All the best for you in this shopping season!

In case you'd need any kind of help - do not hesitate to ping our customer support.

CEO and Founder

Edited November 29, 2019

Here's what I can say after having this app on my store for ~72 hours, speaking with their customer service, and getting absolutely nowhere: RUN. DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS APP ON YOUR STORE.

Sixads has used my store to spam vistors to my site for three days now, running nearly 200 ads. With the advertised 1:1 ratio, one would expect I would have approximately the same number of impressions on MY ads through the app (aka my ads would show an equal # of times in other stores). WRONG. My ads have been shown a total of 5 times in 3 days.

24 hours in I thought this must be an error, so I contacted customer service. At that point, my ads had only been shown once. They confirmed with me I had 125 credits at that time and would look into it. The response I eventually got was "it seems like it will likely improve over time, if you BUY then maybe your ads will show more"– Excuse me? They wanted me to BUY ads when they couldn't even deliver the ones I was owed in the exchange at a rate higher than 0.8% per day. A 125:1 ratio was NOT what was advertised.

Frankly, I can't even communicate my level of disappointment with this app. I had so much hope for it given the high reviews but I feel like I have been completely taken advantage of. My biggest piece of advice: Maintain your store's integrity, avoid this app at all costs.

b°n Science
Time spent using app: 10 months
sixads replied November 30, 2019

Hey!

Let me apologise for our poor performance both on value side as well as on customer service.

I will get back to you personally via email to help you resolve the issue immediately.

CEO and Founder

November 29, 2019

Very useful app! It increased very much the traffic on my site. I hope to bring some sales too. Thank you, keep it up!

Casy Shop
Romania
Time spent using app: 20 days
November 26, 2019

The concept is good so I am hoping for the best as I really need more traffic! I believe in my store and it looks good so hopefully, it's also a win-win situation. Let's help each other. I will upgrade once I can see some differences.

Eve Merch
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 5 months
November 26, 2019

Very interesting setup. I love the ability to start with free ads to get you started as a new guy.

LuxRanger
Time spent using app: 15 days
November 25, 2019

Really simple to set up, has made a difference already, one of the best apps I have found to drive more visits and orders. Great work guys

BecalmCBD
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
November 24, 2019

I had really high hopes for this app because of all the good reviews. However, I installed this app on 19 November and did not receive any traffic on my store till now. I was hoping at least some traffic but till now very disappointing. I will wait for a couple of days otherwise more likely will uninstall and look for other options.

US Health Basket
India
Time spent using app: 8 days
sixads replied November 24, 2019

Hey!

My apologies to have let you down. At the same time thanks for bringing this to my attention. I can see there is something not working for you.
I will get back to you in a private message asap.

CEO and Founder at sixads

November 23, 2019

So far so good! I can see that partnering stores are displaying their ads on my store. My ads are also displayed in other stores, therefore, the situation is a win - win. Thank You!

Digital Gismo
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited November 20, 2019

I used this app like I need your help with the promotions my products the my store tanks for you help me.

Sahelys
Time spent using app: 4 months
November 19, 2019

I have used the app before and it did work and did bring traffic, ima try again and see if they can be more help with this store instead if this does work and drives traffic then i will be sure i can rate 5 star

EdgeIn Attire