FREE Traffic & Ads

FREE Traffic & Ads

by sixads

Traffic from partner stores. Run Ads. Get traffic. Boost sales

HUBTON

I used this app to assist in promoting my goods and found it be really helpful and reliable.

OutQuipment

I just started using this and i have to say that i love the idea, I haven't used it enough to tell you features that I like and that I don't but if it works like advertised it should be interesting.

ModerUp

this app is very excellent I have more free ads and traffic on my store is increased.I recommend this app to everyone

Lusty Lavish

loving it so far still learning on how it works getting the hang of different aspects and how to boost ads super great

energythings

its good for the moment I need to analyze your work better for now just the probe let's see how it goes

cattyCare

It seems like a good start for a new Shopify store! If you want to help each other out please use this code as a referral! We both win!
Use my code 7gz8pp and get a FREE impression boost up to $6. Redeem it at https://sixads.net/refer/?code=7gz8pp

Mermaid Babe

Great customer support! I am still learning how to use this app. The ads displayed on my page are not obnoxious and look professional. I imagine the same goes for my ads when displayed on other's pages. I decided to go with their Pro Subscription plan since it seems I would save more money. You don't need to do that though! It just gives you a boost and more views. By the way, my message below is legit and helpful for both of us.
You can use my code 78801k and get a FREE impression boost up to $6.

Dluxe-Brands

Just started so idk.
So I don’t really know because I’m just a beginner and idk if I’m doing the right thing.

Baby By Kamryn & Co.

I used this App to help with converting Traffic to my store Baby By Kamryn & Co. It was simple and easy to set up, I loved the ease of use. The app is definitely user friendly. I'm looking forward to great results!!!1

ONE WISH

AWESOME IDEA. best app to generate leads for beginner business that dont know exactly how to create their first ads