FREE Traffic & Ads by sixads

FREE Traffic & Ads by sixads

by sixads

Traffic from other Stores and Targeted Facebook Ads

Store for Traveling

It's great app any traffic right now is good hope I can get a sell soon

TruGenTrendz

I am a beginner in the drop shipping eCommerce world and this app was super simple and user friendly, definitely recommend for beginners.

Mcnichols_business

love this app it really is a good app and it works really really well and it is very east to use!!!!

genius-pro

Very Nice easy step wow easy installation full help....................................................

Officially Wired

I used this add to help me get some more traffic on my website, and it seems to work pretty good and they even have a free play witch is sweet.

BadBoneGlam Cosmetics

This is a great app for free traffic and promotion. I really enjoy using it after recently starting my business.

An Joya Cruise, LLC

Another great app for acquiring new customers! I just sit back and relax, let the app do all the work. What can be better than free ads, free anything?

Fengari

I used this app on the highest tier for a month and got no where near the amount of advertised impressions. When I emailed them to get more information they indicated that they are planning an aggressive expansion. It sounds like they don't have the means to deliver the number of impressions they are promising.

This might be a good app if you are using the free version since it relies heavily on the free community, but there is very little control on where the ads get placed on your website so it might not be asthetically pleasing. Avoid the paid version, you won't get what's advertised.

Gaby.shop

I used this app, it do the job, I recommend this app to get free and paid traffic. thank you very much

99FAB

Install once again. Hope for the best. I will update my review after checking one month. If everything goes well then we will go for the highest plan for sure.

July 23, 2019

Hey!

This is Romas CEO and founder at sixads. Sorry to have let you down!
Please rest assured we do not use any kind bots whatsoever. Bots don't buy products. Moreover, we could have sent you thousands of visitors not just one.

There could have been some misunderstanding or technical bug which we will be happy to address immediately.
As per refund - no worries just ping me on romas@sixads.net and we'll refund you in minutes too ;)

Have a good day!
And sorry to have spoiled your mood once again!

Regards,