Google, Facebook & Insta Ads

Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
Edited October 24, 2019

I use this app to help generate traffic for my online business. So far I can't complain. This is my first time using this company so I would have to do another review.

LOTUS FANTASY
Time spent using app: 16 days
October 24, 2019

Very useless, the monthly subscription with $19 ended and i didnt get my full boosted impressions.. only 2830 out of 5000...only 28 clicks per month...

DXFforCNC.com
Egypt
Time spent using app: About 2 months
sixads replied October 25, 2019

Hey!

You are right - we were slower to deliver than we should had been. My sincere appologies for that. However the CTR was way better than average on google display network or quite often even on facebook.
In any case we apologize for underdelivering and I will make sure we will refund you asap!

Regards,
Romas Juskevicius
CEO and Founder at sixads

October 24, 2019

Just purchased this app.....very easy set up. Hope to have some good conversions this weekend and beyond!!!

A Lit Pooch
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited October 24, 2019

I used this app to help me do better . I like how it work . this app it help[ me a lot with my store

THE SKULL FOX
Time spent using app: 1 day
October 22, 2019

Stress Free advertisement which allows me to focus more on my store. The app is very user friendly and my ads are very easily to customize...and its free.

Steam Waffles
Time spent using app: 9 days
October 22, 2019

Horrible ..i deleted the app after a few hours of not liking it.and was still charged 19.99 and no contact from support after multiple emails..do not recommend!!!!!!!

Adley's Beauty Products
Time spent using app: 3 days
October 21, 2019

Doesn't guarantee clicks. But neither does FB ads . Boost impression and visitors to site which you can retarget via FB ads.I love the results and it's free!

LoveMyBaby
Time spent using app: 3 days
sixads replied October 21, 2019

Hey!

Thanks for trusting us!
Hope you'll enjoy the results.

Happy using!

Regards,
Romas Juskevicius
CEO and Founder at sixads

October 18, 2019

Very easy to install, very easy to make your own ads, not very expensive . I think easy way for someone like me, who is new in the online shops.

Eva's Selections
Greece
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 18, 2019

LOVE THIS APP, I JUST ADDED IT ON THIS STORE AFTER SUCCESS ON MY OTHER USING PAID MONTHLY SERVICE. RECOMMEND

Shop-Devilish-Paws
Time spent using app: 23 days
October 17, 2019

I just added this app to my account, and waiting for the already good ads. If I can I will update everything once I really get started.

LeDay's Love