4.7
Edited October 27, 2019

Very useful application. It helped me a lot bwcause i just started m business and bised that i dont hqve qny previus experiance.

Imperium Fashion STORE
Serbia
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
sixads replied October 29, 2019

Hey!

Thanks for awesome review!
Good luck in growing your business and in case anything is needed - contact our brilliant support!

Romas Juskevicius
CEO and founder at sixads

October 26, 2019

I just love this app, Its my first time testing it out but it looks like I will be getting the paid version...

Zionone
Time spent using app: 6 days
October 25, 2019

The customer support is very helpful and will take extreme measures to make sure you are happy with your experience at Sixads.

21Trendy
Thailand
Time spent using app: About 1 month
sixads replied October 25, 2019

Hey!

Thanks for kind words! Awsome! Even if we slip sometimes. And we do sometimes. We make sure nobody is left unatended.

Romas Juskeviciu

Edited October 24, 2019

I use this app to help generate traffic for my online business. So far I can't complain. This is my first time using this company so I would have to do another review.

LOTUS FANTASY
Time spent using app: 16 days
October 24, 2019

Very useless, the monthly subscription with $19 ended and i didnt get my full boosted impressions.. only 2830 out of 5000...only 28 clicks per month...

DXFforCNC.com
Egypt
Time spent using app: About 2 months
sixads replied October 25, 2019

Hey!

You are right - we were slower to deliver than we should had been. My sincere appologies for that. However the CTR was way better than average on google display network or quite often even on facebook.
In any case we apologize for underdelivering and I will make sure we will refund you asap!

October 24, 2019

Just purchased this app.....very easy set up. Hope to have some good conversions this weekend and beyond!!!

A Lit Pooch
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited October 24, 2019

I used this app to help me do better . I like how it work . this app it help[ me a lot with my store

THE SKULL FOX
Time spent using app: 1 day
October 22, 2019

Stress Free advertisement which allows me to focus more on my store. The app is very user friendly and my ads are very easily to customize...and its free.

Steam Waffles
Time spent using app: 9 days
October 22, 2019

Horrible ..i deleted the app after a few hours of not liking it.and was still charged 19.99 and no contact from support after multiple emails..do not recommend!!!!!!!

Adley's Beauty Products
Time spent using app: 3 days
October 21, 2019

Doesn't guarantee clicks. But neither does FB ads . Boost impression and visitors to site which you can retarget via FB ads.I love the results and it's free!

LoveMyBaby
Time spent using app: 3 days
sixads replied October 21, 2019

Thanks for trusting us!
Hope you'll enjoy the results.

Happy using!