Sixads ‑ Paid Advertising

Sixads ‑ Paid Advertising

by sixads

Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads

Rude Gal Swimwear

4 stars only because I haven't seen any results yet, I just installed the app, it was straight forward and easy to use

cybershophq

Unistalled after I paid them to run Facebook ads ad had a paid plan, I had 4 people on my site in 24 hours and those came from google search. No way to see if they are really running ads for you or not.

September 23, 2019

Hey!

You have received almost 200 clicks on your FB ads. Just sent you a private message. Let's sort this misunderstanding quickly ;)

Regards,
Romas

MyGloryfashion

I really enjoy using this app. I'm getting more traffic to my store. Hopefully I can get more sales in future.

La DiVA

Have only just installed it lol. But so far so good, it was straightforward and easy to set-up. have picked the allow other websites , hope advertise on your site option, time will tell :)

Smith's International 3D Printer Sales L.L.C.

I love this app site helps grow my business does everything I need for my add campaign and reach target customers

NicetoEarth

Amazing free app but they ask me to review before even trying the solution, i hope it will work!!!!! what? They ask me to delete the review if i don't give 5 stars?

VirginGadgetz

this application looks good for beginner less effort, let us see the result, currently using free plan

VapeTasticss

I used this app to help get free traffic and it worked i'm so impressed with it. If you give it a try i bet you won't be disappointed.

All Homes Depot

im using for free now will see the result in my ads hope it would help to catch more customers thank you

September 19, 2019

Hey!

Thanks for your review! It should help for sure!
In case you will have any questions: drop us a line in our in app chat!

Regards,
Romas Juskevicius

L'ombelico del Mondo

fatta bene semplice veloce spero che dia i risultati sperati mi fido perche lo consiglia shopify incrociamo le dita