4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and customizable ad platform. Many report increased traffic and sales, with some considering upgrading to paid plans. The app's analytics feature for tracking ad performance and its unique traffic-sharing feature are also valued. Customer service is frequently praised for its prompt and helpful responses.

April 28, 2018

great app can not wait to see results

Littlenkute Boutique
Edited February 6, 2019

I use this app because I don't have any sale experience. I want to grow my business and show the right campaigns and tools to attract costumers. I like the advice they give me and updates on my costumers.

BELLA DONNA
September 27, 2018

I have just started to use this app and if it does what it says it does I will be very happy with using it but time will tell thanks.

ZEATHAI SHOPPING
Thailand
August 2, 2018

Very easy to use for new users!
-Ocean Babe Swimwear
www.OceanBabeSwimwear.com

Ocean Babe Swimwear
July 8, 2018

I am so new to this but I am learning quick. I just installed this app but I will be giving a future review! It is free though and that's always a good start!

Pampered Poochies
August 23, 2018

Great app that helps bring in awesome traffic!! Highly Recommended!!

Hl Modern
July 21, 2018

Great Advertising, helps improve sales even for beginners

Marabliss
South Africa
November 29, 2018

User friendly and several features to use.....well done and thank you .... highly recommended..........

wellness and u
July 19, 2018

This is what it's about, people helping people.. Can't wait to c the results

Djg Express
May 27, 2018

Just loaded. Hopefully it will work out well. Installed easily. Will review when I know if it is driving more traffic and sales.

Amateur Artisans