Easy Facebook & Instagram Ads

Automated Facebook, Instagram and Google Ads + Expert Support

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Simpless CO.

This is a great app if you have spent so much time on doing ads all by yourself and just want to cut a little bit of slack!

Neolesure

it seems to be good, i didnt see the results yet but i think if it works it will be perfect.................

CLOUD9 DEVELOPS

I am soooo glad a Shopify guru recommended this app. I have great expectations for a bountiful harvest advertising with them.

Rude Gal Swimwear

4 stars only because I haven't seen any results yet, I just installed the app, it was straight forward and easy to use

cybershophq

Unistalled after I paid them to run Facebook ads ad had a paid plan, I had 4 people on my site in 24 hours and those came from google search. No way to see if they are really running ads for you or not.

September 23, 2019

Hey!

You have received almost 200 clicks on your FB ads. Just sent you a private message. Let's sort this misunderstanding quickly ;)

Regards,
Romas

MyGloryfashion

I really enjoy using this app. I'm getting more traffic to my store. Hopefully I can get more sales in future.

La DiVA

Have only just installed it lol. But so far so good, it was straightforward and easy to set-up. have picked the allow other websites , hope advertise on your site option, time will tell :)

Smith's International 3D Printer Sales L.L.C.

I love this app site helps grow my business does everything I need for my add campaign and reach target customers

NicetoEarth

Amazing free app but they ask me to review before even trying the solution, i hope it will work!!!!! what? They ask me to delete the review if i don't give 5 stars?

VirginGadgetz

this application looks good for beginner less effort, let us see the result, currently using free plan