Google, Facebook & Insta Ads

Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
September 25, 2019

I used this app to increase traffic. so far so good. Still waiting on some conversion, but then again i just started so we will see.

Drip.king.queen
Time spent using app: 14 days
September 24, 2019

Esta aplicacion es fantastica, facil uso e instalacion. Cuando obtenga resultados volvere a ponerme otra critica

Comprar un SmartPhone
Spain
Time spent using app: About 24 hours
September 24, 2019

I have mixed feelings about this apps. It has help gain some traffic, but not a lot. It has produced some orders, however, all have been flagged as High Fraud Risk. Buyer beware...

e-Topia!
Time spent using app: 12 months
sixads replied September 24, 2019

Hey!

Sorry to hear that! I'll reach out to you personally.
Have you tried our facebook ads?

Regards,
Romas Juskevicius
CEO & Founder at sixads

September 23, 2019

This is a great app if you have spent so much time on doing ads all by yourself and just want to cut a little bit of slack!

Simpless CO.
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
September 23, 2019

it seems to be good, i didnt see the results yet but i think if it works it will be perfect.................

Neolesure
Israel
Time spent using app: 6 months
September 22, 2019

I am soooo glad a Shopify guru recommended this app. I have great expectations for a bountiful harvest advertising with them.

CLOUD9 DEVELOPS
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited September 22, 2019

4 stars only because I haven't seen any results yet, I just installed the app, it was straight forward and easy to use

Rude Gal Swimwear
Time spent using app: 13 days
September 22, 2019

Unistalled after I paid them to run Facebook ads ad had a paid plan, I had 4 people on my site in 24 hours and those came from google search. No way to see if they are really running ads for you or not.

cybershophq
Time spent using app: 19 days
sixads replied September 23, 2019

Hey!

You have received almost 200 clicks on your FB ads. Just sent you a private message. Let's sort this misunderstanding quickly ;)

Regards,
Romas

September 22, 2019

I really enjoy using this app. I'm getting more traffic to my store. Hopefully I can get more sales in future.

MyGloryfashion
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 4 months
September 22, 2019

Have only just installed it lol. But so far so good, it was straightforward and easy to set-up. have picked the allow other websites , hope advertise on your site option, time will tell :)

La DiVA