Google, Facebook & Insta Ads

Developer
sixads
4.7
May 5, 2020

Knowing that this app can help me promote and advertise my products for free. Love the idea. Thank you six ads.

Price Is In The Bag
Time spent using app: About 2 months
sixads replied May 5, 2020

Hey!

Thanks a lot and happy using!

CEO and Founder

May 4, 2020

This is the first Shopify App I'm trying. You can choose a free plan and several affordable paid plans. If I get results with the free plan I'm absolutely going to choose a paid plan and scale as business increases. I'll report back in a week!

OGPK Apparel
Time spent using app: 8 days
Edited May 3, 2020

This is a useless app. They just make money on new users. I paid $20 with for a few clicks as they show, and no sales. Don't spend any money on it.
Also, I wrote a few messages in support chat a few days ago, no one responded. I think most of the reviews bought. Don't spend your time and money.

Bow Tie House
Time spent using app: 2 days
sixads replied May 3, 2020

Hey!

First of all - sorry for not meeting your expectations. As I mentioned in my personal email to you, due to moral reasons none of our big partners are allowing advertising of covid related products - face masks, in your case. Hence the poor results.

CEO and Founder at sixads

April 30, 2020

I use this app to get sales, you should too, novariancreations.com, download now. very nice app i love it

Novarian Creations
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
sixads replied April 30, 2020

Thanks a lot for kind words!

Enjoy using it!

CEO and Founder

April 29, 2020

Really super easy to set up. Loving it! I like that fact your can choose to put other items from other store on yours to cross promote!

Ceramic King Coatings