Sixads ‑ Paid Advertising

Sixads ‑ Paid Advertising

by sixads

Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads

VirginGadgetz

this application looks good for beginner less effort, let us see the result, currently using free plan

VapeTasticss

I used this app to help get free traffic and it worked i'm so impressed with it. If you give it a try i bet you won't be disappointed.

All Homes Depot

im using for free now will see the result in my ads hope it would help to catch more customers thank you

September 19, 2019

Hey!

Thanks for your review! It should help for sure!
In case you will have any questions: drop us a line in our in app chat!

Regards,
Romas Juskevicius

L'ombelico del Mondo

fatta bene semplice veloce spero che dia i risultati sperati mi fido perche lo consiglia shopify incrociamo le dita

flant

I used the free trial charged me for something I didn’t do this isn’t acceptable would not recommend at all

September 18, 2019

Hey!

Sorry to have let you down. I can understand your frustration. Even though we never had free trials: our service is either free or paid from day one, we would be more than happy to sort things out here as I have indicated in the personal message to you.

Regards,
Romas Juskevicius
CEO and Founder at sixads

Anita’s Closet

great the best appthankssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Os Mascates

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkxdssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssadfvds

LillyQueenProduct

I love this app so far hopefully it actually helps me make sales such a awesome app thank you in advance

Jackets4everyone

No experience until now
But I want to get more than one store and get them all as big as possible.

A Touch of Shopping

I am a complete tech phobe! It is easy to use and has a great support network. Waiting to see how well it works now.