Facebook, Instagram,Google ads

Facebook, Instagram,Google ads

by sixads

Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads that sell faster

Verve Hand-Made

Do not install this app. I tried to contact them through chat and all I got was we will be back later today or sometimes tomorrow. I uninstalled the app and they got back to me saying they never got any other message. Now, they are still charging me for the app.

October 21, 2019

Hey!

Sorry to hear that!
However, please be assured no app on Shopify may charge you after it is uninstalled. That is technically impossible. Shopify takes care of it.
Charges, however, come together with your Shopify bill, therefore they may seem as if the app is charging you after uninstalled it, but that is something you bought previously.

Regards,
Romas Juskevicius

Its the goods

Awesome easy setup! Process took 2 minutesfound them on a local page and decided i would give it a try!

Ateyla

Best traffic app on Shopify. You can do it for free or you can buy a plan. The app is built very simply

EYEZMEZMERIZED

i used this app to help get more customers. its a very easy tool to use. hopefully i could benefit from this.

Minibrigade

I used sixads to get more traffic to our beautiful products it’s easy to set up its free and its versatile.
wishing lots of traffic this way !

HenJa Hair

Easy setup. Curious to see if it actually works for me. It lets you select the type of ads you would like shown on your page which is nice.

Playno-games

Excellent Application I really appreciate the user friendly interface extensive details and information gathering process.

Deecee International Limited

Best Ad Traffic app ever! so easy to use and best of all it's free!!! give you step by step direction and no complicated words

SAZ Enterprise

I used this app to help me with ads campaign on my newly established shop. Fast & easy setup, you can get it done in less than 5 minutes, user friendly and on point. Hope to get positive results soon.

oak&pearlclothingco

I added this app without the ads about a week ago. I'm not sure if I can see a lot of boost or not, but time will tell. Easy to set up though.