Easy Facebook & Instagram Ads

Automated Facebook, Instagram and Google Ads + Expert Support

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Sonazan

An excellent and cost-effective way to drive traffic to your site.

Embrace With Grace Cosmetics

Pretty awesome. Paying for adds get so pricey and you have to keep repaying, not with this app! This is the must have app!

Noniem

nice app man !GoodJob !

the best and easy way for ads :)

Cutiebaby01

This app is fantastic! will recommend to a frieend.

Luxcharms

Trying it out and hoping it will be great.

Dacolria Shopping Boutique

I just download it today .So far I like the ease of this app. I will update my review to give a more later.

Trenditales

Absolutely Love This. I have had better luck with this than I was having with Google Adwords Express. Best of All I love that its free.

Atomic Jane Clothing

Interesting idea for getting free traffic. Our product ads are now running on other shopify stores so let's see what it brings. Just installed yesterday. Super easy install and the dashboard is very easy as well. We have 186 products now rotating across these ads, so what's not to love? Oh, and it's free!! Thank you sixads for a great product.

Jennz Boutique

This is a great app. My traffic has increased with being able to advertise my products using this app. It takes the hard work off your shoulders. It's been one of the best apps I have used interlinked with Shopify. I'm always trying new apps and this is the first review I have left since I'm extremely satisfied.

Esigar

Very good app. I got very much views fkr my Vaping store.