4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy installation, and straightforward setup. It offers both free and paid plans, suiting various budgets. The app provides real-time analytics, helping merchants track impressions and clicks, and has been credited for increasing store traffic and sales. It allows flexible ad generation from selected store products, with the option to update or delete them. The customer service is praised for its responsiveness and prompt issue resolution. The app's Google ads feature is particularly valued by new online stores seeking quality traffic.

December 7, 2020

Horrible horrible! I installed this "free app" and didn't like to use it. And uninstalled the same day. Today was charged $95 (!) for this "Free Traffic and Ads by sixads (Uninstalled)"
I strongly recommend you even not to install this. Just a scam.

Corsettery Authentic Corsets USA
27 minutes using the app
sixads replied December 7, 2020

Hi!

We are sincerely sorry to not meeting your needs. As per charge as most of Shopify apps we rely on Shopify charging you on our behalf and that is how it works: regardless if you used the app for a day or a month all the subscription charges you made come with the next Shopify bill.
However, we completely understand the situation and would be happy to refund you. Yet as you have uninstalled the app - the only way to do it is to ping Shopify's support - we will approve the refund for sure.

Have a good day!
Romas Juskevicius
CEO and founder at sixads

September 21, 2019

this application looks good for beginner less effort, let us see the result, currently using free plan

VirginGadgetz
India
11 minutes using the app
August 31, 2020

DO NOT USE THIS APP if you are going to use their free plan. They are not only advertise other people products on the bottom of your website but as well as a pop-up would lead your potential customers to buy products from other instead of your products. This app is misleading for free user. It is totally disappointed!

BE LE KOV
15 minutes using the app
sixads replied September 1, 2020

Hey!
That is exactly how the app works in a free mode and you are always able to turn on or off all the ad formats in settings section of the app.

CEO and Founder

Edited March 11, 2021

I got charged $19.99 for installing, uninstalling the same day? please explain sixads, I didn't even use it and I want my money back! Updated** Sixads got in touch straight away and refunded me. There really should be a mention of the monthly charge that Shopify will incur. So that's why I've changed from 1 star to 4

The Wrecking Pit
6 minutes using the app
sixads replied March 11, 2021

Hey!

Just pinged you on private email. No need to worry - we'll gladly refund you. It's just how the Shopify payment system works.

April 3, 2021

No es gratis, tiene precios muy altos ..............................................................

Blockchain SA de CV
9 minutes using the app
August 15, 2018

Just began using this app hoping it bring traffic to my store

Arisevolve
7 minutes using the app
July 8, 2018

Such a smooth set-up. Just a few minor UI updates and this is as easy as it gets. Now I eagerly wait to see what results it may bring.

Helding
Ireland
March 5, 2018

Great way to get your products in front of other potential customers

Clutch Monkey Moto
February 26, 2018

Easy to setup. Will wait to see how it goes :)

Sir Burgs Motorcycle
August 14, 2018

Just installed it now and will see if it can be a great tool :) You can check how it works on my store here https://lifeeasierstore.com/

Life Easier Store