Size Matters

Size Matters

by Eastside Co

Hassle-free Size Charts

Emer Jones Apparel

BEWARE WHEN YOU USE THIS APP!

it has broken 3 times on me, right at the most important times.
Support seem to be 'stupid'. My experience with their support has always been bad. To even had to report them to Shopify at one point and it was only then did they help (they were trying to charge me to fix their app...like why should I be paying you to fix your own app?

Theres no way to back up your size charts, so if something happened, you will have to redo it all over again.
I will be creating a size chart image soon so I dont have to use this app any more, because I just cannot have such unprofessional and incompetent support when things go wrong.

Atlasday Com

Sorry! bad App.The size chart is constantly disappearing from the products page. You need to go into the application and look for and update the settings. I do not recommend it.

Howiestore

disappointed in this app as there were no conviersion templates and had to go onto the web to find charts and then encorporate...too much work

Toorai1

Does not do anything after you click 'ADD' to create the new chart. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling a few times

Linea Pura

I paid for installation help and got no response whatsoever...

Svaha Usa

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS APP! Our size charts are gone. We cannot retrieve the sizes for hundreds of products. The developers have been completely unresponsive for weeks.

Glow Stuff

12 bucks just to have someone help install your crappy app? No thanks

Thatdimple

Pasted code and nothing happens. Bad

Gym Athletics

nothing to use , it can't to be use

So Ch C

I've been using the ap for some time now. Most of the times the size charts do not show up at all. Today I can't even properly create a size chart. Unfortunately I have too many products and it's not easy to switch to another ap.

1 2 4 Next