ESC ‑ Size Charts & Size Guide

Reduce return rates with size charts and size guides for FREE

Price: Free

size guide / sizing chart creator and editor in the app

Closetfrique

Very Professional. I HIGHLY recommend. Copy your manufacturer charts into this and make your brand look better.

Sincos

I am happy that I download this software...nice and easy to setup
Please visit my website for quick demonstration
www.sincos.com.au

Cegor Supplies

Super stoked on how easy it is to put together unique size charts from different manufacturers of mine!

Glow Stuff

12 bucks just to have someone help install your crappy app? No thanks

Iseeyoulookn

We've been using this app for about 2 weeks, and we think it is ABSOLUTELY fantastic! First, let me start off by saying that we were using another sizing app which we thought (and still do) was great. The problem was that due to the way that app worked, we could not use a product zoom on the product page. So, we searched for another size app, and found Size Matters. After setting up our first chart, I knew this app would be a winner.

Before I continue, here are two examples of how we've integrated this app into our product pages (inside the "SIZE & SHIPPING GUIDE"):

Being able to connect each product style to a size chart makes my job very easy. After creating a new product, I just add the size chart name as a 'TAG' on the product settings page, and that product automatically gets the sizing chart shown in the above two examples. The hard part is figuring out what your size chart will display. Once you've done that one thing, you never have to worry about that chart again. Awesome!

For the shoes, we chose to create a fit graphic and add that image before displaying the size chart. I read in the comments here someone said that the ability to add an image should be included. Those boxes above and below the size chart can be used for any HTML you want. We added images and tables in ours, to provide more details about each product for our customers.

For the shirts, we added some comparison sizes to other brands in the chart itself. This was something that a lot of people told us would make them more likely to purchase an online product if they could compare what they currently own to what we sell. Since we just launched our site last week, we'll have to wait to see if this helps our customers. Either way, Size Matters allows us to add things like that to a chart which is great. I hope our review helps anyone trying to decide whether or not they should use this app.

Tomas
ISLK

Designs By Royi B

Hi guys.
Royi here.
Your app is awesome.
There should be a chance to leave a small png / jpg file under the chart, for clarifications. That would be a good add-on.

Girl Store Cafe

Check it out,
If you sale clothes online in any niche, you really need this great app.
This neat app let's you create size charts very easy.
Avoid customer returns due to wrong size. With this app you can easily create custom size charts and the really great part is that is free.

Like I said... Check it out.

Thanks Size Matters, you've made my life a lot easier.
Mike at Girl Store Cafe.

Eren And Kate

This app is AMAZING! I searched for hours for a way to make a size chart for my shop before I found this app. I recommend this to anyone that needs a quick and easy way to add a size chart!

Wild Style By Jordi Wild

The app is awesome. 100% recommended. We had issues integrating this on our customized template and emailed the support team. They logged into our account and solved them in matter of minutes. Top service!

Bodysuit Central

Really great, simple app that does exactly what it says on the tin. Would recommend!