ESC ‑ Size Charts & Size Guide

Reduce return rates with unlimited size charts and size guides

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

size guide / sizing chart creator and editor in the app

SkateboardK9

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app does exactly what it's supposed to do. It's easy, and kinda fun, to create size charts. I needed help from support to properly place the size guide button on my product page. Amrinder was quick, efficient and helped my SkateboardK9.com site to look even more professional. I'm very happy with using this app. Just keep in mind the time difference for support as they are based in the UK.

November 23, 2022

Hi! Thanks so much for your review and we're honestly delighted we have managed to make size charts fun for you!

Thank you for the glowing feedback for Amrinder as well.

Best wishes

Eastside co

Kipandboo

Location Australia

Super easy to use - created size chart exactly how I needed it. Even better the pricing! Very happy with this app

October 11, 2022

Thanks for your 5 star review, we really appreciate it :)

Don't forget to check out some of our other apps that can help you sell more products and improve the customer experience.

Best wishes

Mila27

Location Malta
Time spent using app 44 minutes

OTTIMA, VELOCE, facile, del tutto gratuita. L'ho installate ed ho creato 10 diverse size Charts in meno di 30 minuti. la consiglio

October 7, 2022

Thank you for your 5 star review! We appreciate it.

Regards

Sleepdeprivedxcii

Really lovely app, appearance is so nice and simple, very easy to set up sizes and apply to the products. This is precisely what i was looking for ! Support team is very helpful too ! Thank you :)))

October 4, 2022

Hi - many thanks for taking the time to write a review of the app. We're glad you're happy with it and our support team.

Her Whole Story

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

We have been using this app for quite some time with great success. Recently after changing to a new Shopify theme we experienced some difficulty and I reached out for assistance. I received a prompt and most helpful response. Tech Support quickly solved our problem and got the app working again perfectly! I couldn't be happier and would give this app & company 100 stars if I could! Thank you!!

September 14, 2022

Thanks so much for the fantastic review! We're delighted you;re so happy with the app and our support.

Crosfil Store

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Great app with speedy support and simple, clean design. It's exactly what I was looking for and was so glad to find it. 10/10!

September 1, 2022

Hi there - thanks so much for taking the time to write a review of the app. We're glad you're happy with it. Don't forget to check out some of our other apps which can help your store in other ways, from upsell to stock alerts.

MEDU

Location South Africa
Time spent using app 1 day

It's easy to use to I can't see the pop up link I added anymore :( But I really like the app. It's strange to need more characters lol

August 23, 2022

Hi - thanks for the review. We've asked our support team to contact you regarding your comment around not being able to see the pop up link so they can help resolve it.

Kind regards

Rollick

Time spent using app Over 2 years

August 4, 2022

Thanks so much for the 10 out of 10 review! We really appreciate it, glad you've found the app helpful for your store.

Le Marshand®

Location Spain

Perfect support service. We had an issue with the installation and they fixed it for us in less than an hour

July 27, 2022

Thanks for taking the time to write a review of the app and our support team - we're delighted they were able to resolve your issue.

Eastside Co

Edmond Dantes Premium Co.

Just HAAAD to leave a review for this Size Chart App!!!
OUTSTANDING app... Truly! Ease of use, does exactly what it is suppose to, and is EXACTLY what I was looking for and needed! May need to reach out to customer service, to see if they can help with closing up the space between my Chart, and the section (Description) above it...but other than that (and that may even end up sitting a little better with me in time), this app is MAGNIFICENT!!! GREAT WORK GUYS!!!

July 14, 2022

Thanks so much for such an enthusiastic review! We're delighted you're happy with the app :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 58 59