4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface that allows efficient creation of tailored size charts. It integrates well with various Shopify themes and offers reliable performance. Merchants value the customization options and automatic linking of size charts to products using tags. Despite being free, it provides high-quality service, with customer support praised for their prompt and helpful responses.

December 28, 2021

I've been using this app for a long time now and it's great for me. I've had no issues with it, simple to use, and provides the information that my customers need. Thanks

Sporty Types
New Zealand
Elysium Apps replied January 5, 2022

Hi - thanks so much for taking the time to write a review and we're glad you find the app so useful.

Best

March 10, 2017

This is a fantastic app. We have a lot of products where size is vital but as they all come from different manufacturers having a comprehensive size chart one one page is almost impossible to maintain. This app allows me to have dynamic size charts across my entire website!

Would recommend using this if anyone needs a size chart.

Weareponymous
June 5, 2017

So easy to use and adds a whole lot of convenience to your customer experience!

Blush Clothing Playhouse
September 12, 2022

We have been using this app for quite some time with great success. Recently after changing to a new Shopify theme we experienced some difficulty and I reached out for assistance. I received a prompt and most helpful response. Tech Support quickly solved our problem and got the app working again perfectly! I couldn't be happier and would give this app & company 100 stars if I could! Thank you!!

Her Whole Story
Elysium Apps replied September 14, 2022

Thanks so much for the fantastic review! We're delighted you;re so happy with the app and our support.

Best

December 7, 2016

Super easy to use.. Provides a great confidence boost for customers seeing custom size guides for each product !

Hughes Clothing Company
June 13, 2018

This is one of the apps we rely on the most. We have dozens of sizing charts and are making more every week. My only wish is that there were a search function to easily find the sizing charts we're looking for.

Animerchandisecom
Edited May 1, 2019

Louis always helped us in creating and positioning the app where we needed, If there were 10 stars available I would have given it to them!

Carola Zeta
Italy
Elysium Apps replied May 1, 2019

What wonderful feedback! Louis says thank you, and it's always a pleasure to help.

Kind regards

November 8, 2016

great app!! it's exactly what I was looking for and the best of all is, it's FREE!

Hamopride
Edited July 19, 2017

The app is awesome. 100% recommended. We had issues integrating this on our customized template and emailed the support team. They logged into our account and solved them in matter of minutes. Top service!

Wild Style By Jordi Wild
Spain
Edited February 19, 2020

Great app! And it's free. Easy handling and works well. No attempt is made here to make money with small functions. Therefore special praise to the developers.

The Masked Singer Merchandise Shop
Germany
Elysium Apps replied February 20, 2020

Hey there,

Thanks so much for singing the app's praises :)

Glad it's working well for you.

Kind regards