ESC ‑ Size Charts & Size Guide

Reduce return rates with size charts and size guides for FREE

Price: Free

size guide / sizing chart creator and editor in the app

madebyartisans | Online

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 17 hours

You can't go wrong with this app - the beauty is in the simplicity and ease of use, and it doesn't add a bunch of stuff to your theme

February 15, 2021

Hi - thanks for taking the time to review Size Matters. We're glad you like it and it's working well on your store!

Kind regards

Boo'tik d'Halloween

Time spent using app 14 minutes

Hi, how to edit or translate "Size Guide" link ? Thank you. Work great but this is the only negative point so far.

February 15, 2021

Hi - thanks for your review. I've asked our support team to contact you to answer your question today.

SEMANDE

Amazing App with a prompt response from the support team. The response was almost like live chat support, except it was via email.

Hi there

Thanks for your review of the app and our support team, we've passed your feedback on to them!

Dripside

Overall, Size Matters does delivers on their promises. It might be a small looking feature but it has a dynamic effect on your customer's overall experience on your Shopify store. I had a little issue with the placement of the Size Chart but the support team were very helpful in resolving the issue and making sure that it was resolved in a timely manner. I highly recommend the app!

February 11, 2021

Hi - thank you so much for the review of our app and support staff. It's really appreciated!

Futureisretro

Location Australia

I have been battling with my stupid size charts for months, and then came this app. A lifesaver. Works really simply and easily. Being able to tag and the table places in the same place on the page is really helpful. I would like it if we had the ability to colour the tables independently but it's still fantastic and has saved me a heap of time.

February 10, 2021

Many thanks for your review, and we're glad the app has been helpful for your store :)

Sunset Road

Awesome app & customer service. They installed the app for me very quickly and no hassle at all. Thanks!!

January 12, 2021

Hi

Thanks so much for the positive review - we're delighted the app is working so well for you!

Rhonda World

EXCELLENT app, can't believe this is free! If you have a lot of different products it takes some time to get all of the data entry completed, but it's SO worth the time investment! Can't recommend this app enough!

January 8, 2021

Hi

Thanks so much for your lovely review of the app - we're pleased you're happy with it and that it's working so well on your store!

Best wishes

LAMARQUE

Great App, it was exactly what I needed for my store to show different size charts for each product. Had a quick question, is there a way to change the "Size Chart" word to something else?

January 5, 2021

Hi there

Thanks for your review!

You can indeed change the wording - here are the instructions for you to do so:

adinkraprints

Fantastic and easy to use if you import an excel spreadsheet. Best of all, its absolutely free! Thanks for making this app!

January 4, 2021

You're very welcome! Thank you for taking the time to review it.

Best regards

J² Studios

Time spent using app About 8 hours

Excellent app! Easy to use, works perfectly for making size charts. Love how customizable it is of where the chart can be placed on the page (that takes a little poking around in the theme editor). Best of all, this app is free!

December 22, 2020

Hi there - thanks so much for the review! We're delighted you're enjoying the app.

Kind regards