4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, easy installation, and customization options. It allows for the creation of various size charts, which can be automatically linked to products. The app supports images and tables for detailed descriptions and is compatible with different themes. Many appreciate its professional touch and responsive support team. Despite being free, it provides value equivalent to paid apps.

December 27, 2019

i LOVE THIS APP! It makes it easy to create size charts, especially if you are like me and use many different suppliers and all size charts are different. Thank you, this is a great app!

Ghost Rider Leather
Eastside Co® replied January 3, 2020

Thanks so much for the positive review, it's really appreciated and we're delighted you're happy with the app.

Don't forget to check out some of the others we have in the store :)

Kind regards

May 6, 2020

Minimal formatting features, but we're very happy with this app! Also tested a few paid options, but this one was easy to work with and does the job. Customer service is also very helpful--walked me through making a CSS tweak.

Artemis Design Co.
Eastside Co® replied May 7, 2020

Thanks very much for the great review - we've passed your feedback to our support team!

All the best

May 26, 2021

L'app funzionava perfettamente fin quando non ho cambiato tema e non riesco più a farla funzionare, non capisco il perchè sto avendo questo problema.

BiQueen moda mare
Italy
Eastside Co® replied May 26, 2021

Il nostro team di supporto ti contatterà. Saranno in grado di risolvere questo problema.

Grazie!

Edited June 28, 2018

Great. Just please add a search function to make the size chart overview more accessible. And also, please make the headline for each chart editable. The sizing is not always ideal, and sometimes no headline would be better than any. Thanks a bunch. We appreciate your support.

Jasminebrio
February 19, 2020

My store sells women's formal dresses and needed different size charts for our different vendors. This app is the perfect solution for our needs. I was able to easily create different size charts and have them show on specific products by using tags.

The best part is the support. I have a custom theme and needed the size chart link to be at an exact spot, so installation wasn't as straight forward. I contacted support and Louis helped me out by installing the sizing chart exactly where I needed it within a day.

Amazing app and support!

Eveling
Eastside Co® replied February 20, 2020

Hi - thanks so much for the review! I've passed your feedback to Louis as well, who said he was happy he could help.

Best

July 27, 2018

Great app and quick support response!

Jab Apparel Store
February 8, 2022

I've been using this app for 3 years and I love it! Great customization to seamlessly fit in my store and easy to create/update the charts. Thanks!

Hidden Intimates
Eastside Co® replied February 9, 2022

Thanks so much for the great app review :)

Best

Edited May 3, 2018

Its not working. its not showing on our website so its not easy to use

Productsbible
Edited May 19, 2020

Amazing super fast support from the team & the representatives are very very co-operative & humble in their approach. Highly recommended app for everyone.

Zachho
India
Eastside Co® replied May 14, 2020

Hi there - thanks for your review. I contacted our support team and let them know of your comments - they have now sent you a message to try and resolve this with you. It would be great if you could update your review once it's been resolved! Many thanks

November 25, 2018

This app has been fantastic. Could not be happier with it! I am incredibly grateful for this team for providing it!

Meowzzz