ESC ‑ Size Charts & Size Guide

Reduce return rates with unlimited size charts and size guides

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

size guide / sizing chart creator and editor in the app

KULA MODE

Location Namibia

This app is a perfect size chart solution for my store. I like that it gives you an opportunity to customize the chart as authorized by a manufacturer. When I had an inquiry, the support team was quick to respond and assist beyond expectations. I highly recommend it!

September 30, 2020

Hi there

Thanks for the glowing review - we appreciate it! Glad you like the app.

Dare To Be Chic

We are loving our new size chart we created from the Size Matters app!! Amrinder was extremely helpful in regards to installing the app for us and making any customizations we requested. I would highly recommend this app because of how professional it looks, and best of all it is free for small business owners! :)

September 30, 2020

Hi! So glad you're enjoying the app and thanks for your great feedback on Amrinder's support. Good luck with the new store and don't forget to check out our other apps - some of them are perfect for fashion sites.

Best regards

Mamagogogo

Location China
Time spent using app About 23 hours

It is easy to use this App,however It is not fully compatible with the theme in my store(my theme use product-template.liquid).

September 28, 2020

Hi

Thanks for your review - I've spoken with our support team and it looks like the app should be compatible with your theme. They'll send you a message shortly to get this sorted for you.

topdescuentos.net

Location Chile

Works as advertised, had one small modification to make and support helped me pretty fast.
it does make you wonder though why the option isn't in the app to begin with, also please implement image, looks so much cooler.
since it works as advertised and support is good 5/5 no BS.

September 16, 2020

Hi - thanks for the review and the feedback on the app!

Kind regards

Far Beyond Vinyl

super simple. highly recommended if you sell anything with sizes. shirts, clothing, pants, melted barbie doll heads, you name it.

September 11, 2020

Thanks very much for the review. We didn't know melted barbie doll heads came in a range of sizes but we're glad we can help you with the sizing charts!

Best regards

Eutify

Location Kenya
Time spent using app About 2 months

The app is good and easy to use. The customer support though took over 3 days to respond then another 4 to respond again.... But you know what you guys clutched up in the end.

September 3, 2020

Thanks for the review - sorry there was a delay in the response time on this occasion. Although it's one of our free apps, the customer service is not reduced because of this. Our support team work Monday to Friday, and this past weekend was a holiday weekend in the UK which may have contributed to the delay. We hope you continue to be happy with the app!

Baroque Galleria

Location China

I absolutely love this app and it works so well for my store and it’s super easy to set it up. and you can add different sizes on different products. i would recommend it

August 28, 2020

Hi! Thanks for installing our app and taking the time out to write a positive review. We're really happy it's working well on your store and making size guides easy for you and your customers.

Kinglito

I used this application te help me build my size charts. It's not easy to make the configuration but the support is there. Thank you again

August 19, 2020

Hi,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review of our app. Glad our support team were able to help you get it up and running!

Kind regards

Noshame Store

Location Greece

Maybe the best module for a FASHION STORE! Nice Work Guys! Extreme Easy with a lot of Functionalities.

August 17, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to write a review! Really appreciate it.

Don't forget to check out our other apps.

All the best

Rosyli

Size Matters is very easy to use.
It would be better, if they can include two tabs for cm/inches. I highly recommend this app.

August 17, 2020

Thanks for your review! I've passed your feedback to our support team so they can include it in discussions around future enhancements.