Size Matters

Size Matters | Reviews

by Eastside Co

Hassle-free Size Charts

Bikinibeachshop-Bangkok

Get this App. Period. Great Customer Support. Simple to create a well laid out & easy to read chart. Special Thanks to Amrinder who answered my questions by return email quickly and basically set up the app on my site. What would have taken me a week he did in minutes. Can't Thank him enough. bikinibeachshop-bangkok

May 14, 2020

Hi - thanks so much for your great review! We're glad you're happy with the app and it's working so well on your store.

Mlle.L.Boutique

It was great to find this app, really, this app saves me to put the button of sizes by each product, and that one is very important to be more professional within the e-commerce clothes sector. Thank you so much because I'm not a professional in the coding process and it was easier to do.

May 11, 2020

Thanks so much for your 5 star review - we're delighted you're so happy with the app! Don't forget to check out some of the others we have in the store.

Artemis Design Co.

Minimal formatting features, but we're very happy with this app! Also tested a few paid options, but this one was easy to work with and does the job. Customer service is also very helpful--walked me through making a CSS tweak.

May 7, 2020

Thanks very much for the great review - we've passed your feedback to our support team!

All the best

Norsk Apparel

Initially I has some issues installing the app, however the developers got in contact with me straight away, collaborated with my Shopify account and remedied the issue within minutes. I can't recommend this app highly enough.

Big shout out to Amrinder Singh for all your help!

May 4, 2020

Hi there

Thanks for your review (just to let you know, we have a support team in case you have any further questions about the app). For this query, I understand they have already emailed you to get the issue resolved.

If everything is fixed to your satisfaction, we'd love you to upgrade your review to reflect that!

Many thanks

Kingston Blackmoor

Perfect little app for doing exactly what it says. Simple changes are a bit limited without delving into code, but the support is excellent and fast!!! And its FREE!!

April 30, 2020

Hi - thanks for your 5 star review of the app! Really appreciate it.

All the best

Nkiti African Casualwear

Really simple to use app. Does exactly what it needs to do. Would definitely recommend
Excellent support as well!

April 28, 2020

Hi - thanks for the glowing review!

Don't forget to check out some of our other apps. As well as the size guide app, we have one that can help increase customer spend, and one that will help you keep sales even if you have out of stock items.

Best

Deux Beautés

I used Size Matters App to install various popup size charts to my product pages. Despite the fact that it is for free it is an excellent app and hasslefree once you learn how to install. My thanks are due to Mr. Amringer Sigh for his concern, patience and help. I strongly recommend
Size Charts to everyone.

April 24, 2020

Thanks for your review! We're really delighted it's working so well for you and we've passed your thanks to Amrinder.

Onyx Blanket | The Best Weighted Blanket for a Better Sleep

I was desperately looking for a way to add a size/weight guide to my products pages. I wasn't able to make it happen from Shopify's backend alone and I only saw apps which cost way too much for something so simple. Until I stumbled upon Size Matters! This app does everything you need as easy as 1,2,3. Their customer support is extremely quick and helpful. Thank you for creating this app for free and making my life (and others) easier!

April 24, 2020

Hi - glad to hear the app is making your life easier! Happy to help any time.

Club Nostalgic UK

For someone who has never touched code - this was easy to set up and install! great app! clean and simple

Hi

Just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to write a 5 star review for the app - very much appreciated!

goodstock-gr

It is very easy to install and very helpful indeed. However i would like to had the choice to place the link wherever i would desire. Thank you!

April 22, 2020

Thanks for the review and for the feedback. We'll add your comments to our app review, when we discuss app enhancements and new functionality.