ESC ‑ Size Charts & Size Guide

Reduce return rates with size charts and size guides for FREE

Free
size guide / sizing chart creator and editor in the app

Lavender Bean

It does what it says it is going to do. Plus is you know a little about coding you can put it exactly where you want it. Thanks.

March 3, 2020

Hi - thanks for your review. We're really pleased you're happy with the app. If you need any assistance, please get in touch!

Superstition Powersports, LLC dba Superstition Harley-Davidson

I love this app it's so easy to use and looks super clean on the webpage. I am using the pop up version and it's perfect!

March 2, 2020

Hi - thanks for taking the time to review the app! We're pleased you're so happy with it :)

TMNCB

App is very easy to use. I had a chart in just minutes. I also needed some specific visual modifications and the developer was very fast and easy to work with.
(Update)
I had to drop down the rating to 3 because the way the chart is place is really inconvenient. The chart will appear at a certain percentage of the page/screen. Example. at 50% the chart will appear half way down your product page. Even if you change 50% to 10% although the chart will now appear higher, if your other product page has a longer description and the page is now longer the 10% of the page is now lower than the other. Placement needs to be driven by pixels so that we can anchor to the top and add padding if needed. This plug in is unusable if your product pages vary in length.

February 25, 2020

Hi - just wanted to acknowledge your positive review - it's much appreciated.

We're really glad you're happy with the app!

Northlord

This app is a killer. Helped a lot for creating size charts for our rings! Fantastic and easy to use. We recommend it. great app.

February 21, 2020

Hi - thanks for your review! Really glad it's helping your store.

Don't forget to check out some of our other apps and see if they could help augment your store even more.

Eveling

My store sells women's formal dresses and needed different size charts for our different vendors. This app is the perfect solution for our needs. I was able to easily create different size charts and have them show on specific products by using tags.

The best part is the support. I have a custom theme and needed the size chart link to be at an exact spot, so installation wasn't as straight forward. I contacted support and Louis helped me out by installing the sizing chart exactly where I needed it within a day.

Amazing app and support!

February 20, 2020

Hi - thanks so much for the review! I've passed your feedback to Louis as well, who said he was happy he could help.

The Masked Singer Merchandise Shop

Great app! And it's free. Easy handling and works well. No attempt is made here to make money with small functions. Therefore special praise to the developers.

February 20, 2020

Hey there,

Thanks so much for singing the app's praises :)

Glad it's working well for you.

MVTHSPORT

greattt app, the support team is amazing, reply message and solve all the issue for you in minutes, i recommend it !!

February 18, 2020

Thanks for your lovely review! Happy that you're finding it of use on your store.

The Back Alley Army Store

Soooo easy to use. Customer support is fantastic. Quick response and help with installation. Only 5* because I cant give 6. Only gripe is on page icon could be dynamic instead of text that gets lost on the page but a great app

February 17, 2020

Thanks for your lovely review! We're delighted the app is working well for you and we're always happy to help.

Twin Rivers Workwear & Uniforms

This app allows many size charts to be used and linked to the right products, a must for selling apparel and/or footwear. So simple to use and so efficient. Would be good if it also allowed an image to be added to each size chart to show how measurements are taken.
A great app.

February 11, 2020

Many thanks for your review! We've noted your feedback as part of our ongoing app development work and will consider it as part of future versions.

La Stampa

Really good app and great support. They responded very quickly to everything I asked. I highly recomend it.

January 29, 2020

Hi there

Thanks so much for the review! We're glad you're happy with the app and the support from our team.

All the best