ESC ‑ Size Charts & Size Guide

Reduce return rates with size charts and size guides for FREE

Free
size guide / sizing chart creator and editor in the app

Deux Beautés

I used Size Matters App to install various popup size charts to my product pages. Despite the fact that it is for free it is an excellent app and hasslefree once you learn how to install. My thanks are due to Mr. Amringer Sigh for his concern, patience and help. I strongly recommend
Size Charts to everyone.

April 24, 2020

Thanks for your review! We're really delighted it's working so well for you and we've passed your thanks to Amrinder.

Onyx Blanket | The Best Weighted Blanket for a Better Sleep

I was desperately looking for a way to add a size/weight guide to my products pages. I wasn't able to make it happen from Shopify's backend alone and I only saw apps which cost way too much for something so simple. Until I stumbled upon Size Matters! This app does everything you need as easy as 1,2,3. Their customer support is extremely quick and helpful. Thank you for creating this app for free and making my life (and others) easier!

April 24, 2020

Hi - glad to hear the app is making your life easier! Happy to help any time.

Club Nostalgic UK

For someone who has never touched code - this was easy to set up and install! great app! clean and simple

Hi

Just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to write a 5 star review for the app - very much appreciated!

goodstock-gr

It is very easy to install and very helpful indeed. However i would like to had the choice to place the link wherever i would desire. Thank you!

April 22, 2020

Thanks for the review and for the feedback. We'll add your comments to our app review, when we discuss app enhancements and new functionality.

jacome store

não consgio fazer instalarkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

April 14, 2020

I'm sorry you weren't able to install the app.

Estamos aqui para ajudá-lo.

Our support team will email you. If you need help in Portuguese that is no problem.

Black Cat

I used this app to help with all the various sizes I needed to import. It makes a nice size chart, that after adjusting, fits in seamlessly with my theme. It's very easy to use and I like being able to make my own columns, as not all size charts are the same. Also, it's FREE!

April 8, 2020

Thanks for the review! Glad you're happy with Size Matters :)

Edmshopes

I used this app to do the size guide. I really like how it works, and the team of Size Matters responds very quicky. For sure this app it's 100% free. Thanks!!

April 7, 2020

Hi - thanks so much for the glowing review, glad you like the app and that the team were able to help you!

All the best

brucedane.com

Simple and to the point. Very effective. Too many apps over complicate sizing charts for no reason other than to charge you a monthly fee.

March 17, 2020

Hi - thanks for the positive review. Glad you like it! Good luck with the store and check out some of our other apps to see if they could be of help too.

SLOLI

perfect sizechart and LOUIS is nice help good good anyway asd asd asd asd asd sad

March 11, 2020

Hi

Thanks for the review! Glad you like the app and the support you received.

magic COSMOS

I love this app! Easy to install on my theme and you just have to tag the products with the same tag as the size guide you've created and BAM you've got yourself a solid sizing chart on your products! A+ app!

March 9, 2020

Thanks for your great review! :)