4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface that allows efficient creation of tailored size charts. It integrates well with various Shopify themes and offers reliable performance. Merchants value the customization options and automatic linking of size charts to products using tags. Despite being free, it provides high-quality service, with customer support praised for their prompt and helpful responses.

May 16, 2019

It's a great a free app for our clothing store. Louis from the customer services team helped us set it up on the website remotely so we just needed to add the charts. All up and running 24 hours later!

REFINED APPAREL
Elysium Apps replied May 16, 2019

Glad to hear you're enjoying the app and that Louis was able to help you get it up and running! Thanks for the positive review :)

Kind regards

Eastside Co

November 28, 2018

Such a great and simple app! Plus the customer support is always helpful if you get stuck in a jam. Would recommend!

Whosits & Whatsits
July 27, 2018

I had a little trouble installing this app, however I emailed the support email address and they sorted it for me in a day or so. They were also extremely helpful in getting the size charts to view in the correct place on my product pages (in an expandable tab that is part of my theme's design) so I was really happy about that as I wasn't sure if that would be possible and would have had no idea how to do it myself!
Overall very professional to deal with, and now that it's up and running, the feature is extremely easy to use and functions exactly as I would hope.

Rosa Bloom
June 6, 2017

Really simple to use and was exactly what we were needing for our clothing store!

Hollierayboutique
Edited March 11, 2017

Very convenient app. It was easy to integrate, looks appealing to the customer too.However the loading speed of the table on product page is really takes time. I hope this issue can be figured out by this app team. Thank you! Can check versions of the app integrated to our store at www.cashmerehome.com

Cashmerehome
Hong Kong SAR
December 18, 2018

Great customer service, they answered my emails and helped me get it properly installed. The app is free and the size charts look nice on my site. Love it!

Living In Love Collection
Edited July 21, 2020

the customer service is amazing! always ready to help anytime! will never leave this app for sure. thank you!

Blacksanctvary
Italy
May 23, 2019

Great app very easy to use and very customizable. I was really happy for the quick response by the support team.

la-stampa.gr
Greece
Elysium Apps replied May 23, 2019

Thanks for your review! Don't forget to check out some of our other apps in the store :)

March 4, 2017

Really great app, easy to use and works like a charm. I have one suggestion that may help people get their stores up and running quickly. If I could create a size chart for every t-shirt in Printful,CustomCat,etc... and have the ability to export those and allow others to import them it would be huge. Thanks and keep up the great work!

Danny Mac Clothing
August 21, 2018

Very good app, does what it says it does, I had a hiccup installing and support fixed it for me!

French For King