Size Matters

Size Matters | Reviews

by Eastside Co

Hassle-free Size Charts

Dripside

Overall, Size Matters does delivers on their promises. It might be a small looking feature but it has a dynamic effect on your customer's overall experience on your Shopify store. I had a little issue with the placement of the Size Chart but the support team were very helpful in resolving the issue and making sure that it was resolved in a timely manner. I highly recommend the app!

February 11, 2021

Hi - thank you so much for the review of our app and support staff. It's really appreciated!

Futureisretro

I have been battling with my stupid size charts for months, and then came this app. A lifesaver. Works really simply and easily. Being able to tag and the table places in the same place on the page is really helpful. I would like it if we had the ability to colour the tables independently but it's still fantastic and has saved me a heap of time.

February 10, 2021

Many thanks for your review, and we're glad the app has been helpful for your store :)

Sunset Road

Awesome app & customer service. They installed the app for me very quickly and no hassle at all. Thanks!!

January 12, 2021

Hi

Thanks so much for the positive review - we're delighted the app is working so well for you!

Rhonda World

EXCELLENT app, can't believe this is free! If you have a lot of different products it takes some time to get all of the data entry completed, but it's SO worth the time investment! Can't recommend this app enough!

January 8, 2021

Hi

Thanks so much for your lovely review of the app - we're pleased you're happy with it and that it's working so well on your store!

Best wishes

LAMARQUE

Great App, it was exactly what I needed for my store to show different size charts for each product. Had a quick question, is there a way to change the "Size Chart" word to something else?

January 5, 2021

Hi there

Thanks for your review!

You can indeed change the wording - here are the instructions for you to do so:

adinkraprints

Fantastic and easy to use if you import an excel spreadsheet. Best of all, its absolutely free! Thanks for making this app!

January 4, 2021

You're very welcome! Thank you for taking the time to review it.

Best regards

J² Studios

Excellent app! Easy to use, works perfectly for making size charts. Love how customizable it is of where the chart can be placed on the page (that takes a little poking around in the theme editor). Best of all, this app is free!

December 22, 2020

Hi there - thanks so much for the review! We're delighted you're enjoying the app.

Kind regards

Confenix

This app is so simple and so great. No gimmicks! Straightforward and easy to setup, and clean to the customer. Recommended! Would only request a way to change the size guide link text (for example from english to portuguese), and a way to have a backend chart name different from the customer facing chart title. Please do!

December 22, 2020

Thanks for your positive review and for your suggestions to improve the app!

All the best

Prior

I use this app and the customer service is great, it has all my needs and Amrinder has been of great help

December 11, 2020

Hi!

Thanks for the kind words about the app and Amrinder, and we're glad the app is working well for you.

Best wishes

GOGROUP

This app is absolutely great , it's easy to use and also the customer support is so helpful. I had problems installing it due to my mistake. I contacted customer support and they got back to me instantly and helped me fix the problem . Thanks again!