ESC ‑ Size Charts & Size Guide

Reduce return rates with size charts and size guides for FREE

Price: Free

size guide / sizing chart creator and editor in the app

Sporty Types

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I've been using this app for a long time now and it's great for me. I've had no issues with it, simple to use, and provides the information that my customers need. Thanks

January 5, 2022

Hi - thanks so much for taking the time to write a review and we're glad you find the app so useful.

The Society Of The Crossed Keys

Time spent using app Over 3 years

ESC it's an amazing app. Intuitive, simple, clean design. Highly recommended, definitely a must have.

December 14, 2021

Thanks so much for your review! And we're really pleased it's helping to improve your store.

Crystal Fizzy

Time spent using app About 3 years

I completely trust this company. Their product works very well and if a problem arises they are on it in a jiffy.
Thank you.

December 10, 2021

Ah, what a wonderful review! Thank you so much. We're glad you're so happy with the app.

Vêtements AROD

Location France

Je ne parviens pas à personnaliser le bouton intitulé "Size Guide". J'aimerais le traduire en français tout d'abord, pour que mes clients comprennent... et puis si je pouvais réellement choisir sa taille, sa couleur, son emplacement, ce serait bien mieux... pouvez-vous m'aider ?
Cordialement,
Rodolphe QUEMENER
SAS AROD

December 1, 2021

salut

Merci de m'avoir contacté.

J'ai demandé à notre équipe d'assistance de répondre à votre message.

Pour toute question future, veuillez envoyer un courriel à support@eastsideco.com

Bien à vous

Jennifer Shoes Oy

Location Finland
Time spent using app About 4 hours

Great app. Easy to use. Excellent customer service. I really recommend. I have recommend this app many websites.

October 8, 2021

Thanks so much for your review!

Cartache

Location India

This app messes up with FB ads and you'll don't get any sales because you can't verify this app's domain on FB ads. Do not install this app unless they solve this problem. I was getting 40 sales a day, but due to this error, FB can't track people and I'm getting 5 sales a day only.

October 8, 2021

Thanks for your review - I understand you're in discussion with our customer support team who are looking into resolving the issue with you.

Anruba

Location Germany

This is an incredible app. The support team even helped me place it in the right part of the page and solved the problem with closing the size table while translation was on. You definitely should have this app if you are dealing with different global sizes or just have the option to inform your customer of size information. I run this app on a free theme. It worked well!

September 22, 2021

Thanks so much for the great review and good luck with your store!

NOVA GLAMOR

Location Ireland

The app is just wonderful, it fulfills all the minimum requirements for your website. Recommendations: Make the app have more customization options, this way it would be simpler to integrate with the website design. But it's an app that deserves 5 stars, I recommend it 100%

July 22, 2021

Hi - thanks so much for the lovely review, we really appreciate it! We've added your feedback to our functionality roadmap for discussion as we develop the app.

Kind regards

I NEED GOD

LOVE IT. Works in a seamless, beautiful way. I highly recommend for anyone trying to make their product descriptions look clean and tidy while still holding all the info a customer needs.

June 1, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to write a review; we're really happy you've found the app helpful. Don't forget to check out some of our other apps that work really well on clothing stores!

BiQueen moda mare

Location Italy

L'app funzionava perfettamente fin quando non ho cambiato tema e non riesco più a farla funzionare, non capisco il perchè sto avendo questo problema.

May 26, 2021

Il nostro team di supporto ti contatterà. Saranno in grado di risolvere questo problema.

Grazie!