Size Matters

Size Matters

by Eastside Co

Hassle-free Size Charts

linnac

I'm tried several times,Always show error when creating charts, what's the problem? Anyone can help ?

August 27, 2019

Hi - thanks for your review. We're sorry you're having issues getting the app working on your store. Our support team have emailed you - if you respond to their message they'll get it up and running in no time. (If you're happy with the outcome, revisiting the 3 star review would be really appreciated too.)

Thanks

THE COLLECTION

The app works fine. But when I manually installed it, it installed to the bottom left corner of my screen. I can't figure out how to position the app at the top right where the product description is.

May 3, 2019

Hi

Thanks for your review - we have a support team who can assist you with your query - they've sent you an email, so if you reply to that they'll be able to help!

Kind regards

Waxistash

This would be a really good app for a store that is really basic. I have a marketplace with thousands of products and I couldn't figure out a way to make the sizing charts granular enough. If I used the tag for a brand it would put all the products for the brand. The tagging was "if meets any condition then apply sizing chart". I needed "If meets all conditions then apply sizing chart." It could be I am just missing something but I couldn't find anywhere that explained this portion.

April 25, 2019

Thanks for your review. I've spoken to our app support team and unfortunately the functionality you mention isn't available in the app at the moment. However, we regularly review our apps and take on board suggestions from customers, so I've added your comment to our review document to be considered in future iterations.

Kind regards

The Relatable Indian

So far so good. Easy to use and easy to assign products using tags. Would recommend to anyone who's looking for a good size chart app for the product page.

ANDERSEN-ANDERSEN

Great app, very informative but unfortunately quite a few limitations:

1- Customisability to fit your store design could help a lot!
2- Adding an image as a guide would be a great addition especially for complex products.
3- Faster loading times could help with productivity
4- Bulk editing could help speed up workflow.

All in all, it is a great piece of kit given what you pay for.

:-)

DOGGO STREET MARKET

This size chart is very useful, it adjusts perfectly to my website theme. It would be even better if I could add a custom-made picture on top of the chart to show customers how to measure those sizes. I have actually created that graphic but got nowhere to put it, my shop focuses on visuals so it's very important that we accompany the chart with a nice picture... would love to keep using Size Matters but this is kind of giving me doubts, would definitely give 5 stars if this can be addressed

Revive Wear

I used this app for size charting and for customer satisfied experience. It was instant with setup, I did not need to do anything. I input all sizes in cm. However I typed conversion of cm in inches in the description table and pressed saved but this did not show under my products. It would be beneficial if we could add picture size guides.

Lovemikaela

Good to install. Great concept. But takes too long to load onto page using the button. By then customers are gone.

Redmillenium

Preview features don't work. Often times takes a long time to load. Almost never works on Safari. If you edit a chart after you've made it and tied it to a specific product, It doesn't update on your store. But if you make your chart correct the first time it is a good simple chart, and their support team was very nice to me in another one of my stores.

Rivalrysportsmarketing

Not a bad app. Waited a few days to get a response from customer service for installation. Once they contacted me it was a quick install by their team.