ESC ‑ Size Charts & Size Guide

Reduce return rates with unlimited size charts and size guides

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

size guide / sizing chart creator and editor in the app

Boo'tik d'Halloween

Time spent using app 14 minutes

Hi, how to edit or translate "Size Guide" link ? Thank you. Work great but this is the only negative point so far.

February 15, 2021

Hi - thanks for your review. I've asked our support team to contact you to answer your question today.

Best

TMNCB

App is very easy to use. I had a chart in just minutes. I also needed some specific visual modifications and the developer was very fast and easy to work with.
(Update)
I had to drop down the rating to 3 because the way the chart is place is really inconvenient. The chart will appear at a certain percentage of the page/screen. Example. at 50% the chart will appear half way down your product page. Even if you change 50% to 10% although the chart will now appear higher, if your other product page has a longer description and the page is now longer the 10% of the page is now lower than the other. Placement needs to be driven by pixels so that we can anchor to the top and add padding if needed. This plug in is unusable if your product pages vary in length.

February 25, 2020

Hi - just wanted to acknowledge your positive review - it's much appreciated.

We're really glad you're happy with the app!

linnac

Location China
Time spent using app 22 minutes

I'm tried several times,Always show error when creating charts, what's the problem? Anyone can help ?

August 27, 2019

Hi - thanks for your review. We're sorry you're having issues getting the app working on your store. Our support team have emailed you - if you respond to their message they'll get it up and running in no time. (If you're happy with the outcome, revisiting the 3 star review would be really appreciated too.)

Thanks

THE COLLECTION

Time spent using app About 1 year

The app works fine. But when I manually installed it, it installed to the bottom left corner of my screen. I can't figure out how to position the app at the top right where the product description is.

May 3, 2019

Hi

Thanks for your review - we have a support team who can assist you with your query - they've sent you an email, so if you reply to that they'll be able to help!

Waxistash

Time spent using app About 1 month

This would be a really good app for a store that is really basic. I have a marketplace with thousands of products and I couldn't figure out a way to make the sizing charts granular enough. If I used the tag for a brand it would put all the products for the brand. The tagging was "if meets any condition then apply sizing chart". I needed "If meets all conditions then apply sizing chart." It could be I am just missing something but I couldn't find anywhere that explained this portion.

April 25, 2019

Thanks for your review. I've spoken to our app support team and unfortunately the functionality you mention isn't available in the app at the moment. However, we regularly review our apps and take on board suggestions from customers, so I've added your comment to our review document to be considered in future iterations.

The Relatable Indian

Location India

So far so good. Easy to use and easy to assign products using tags. Would recommend to anyone who's looking for a good size chart app for the product page.

ANDERSEN-ANDERSEN

Location Denmark
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great app, very informative but unfortunately quite a few limitations:

1- Customisability to fit your store design could help a lot!
2- Adding an image as a guide would be a great addition especially for complex products.
3- Faster loading times could help with productivity
4- Bulk editing could help speed up workflow.

All in all, it is a great piece of kit given what you pay for.

:-)

DOGGO STREET MARKET

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 3 years

This size chart is very useful, it adjusts perfectly to my website theme. It would be even better if I could add a custom-made picture on top of the chart to show customers how to measure those sizes. I have actually created that graphic but got nowhere to put it, my shop focuses on visuals so it's very important that we accompany the chart with a nice picture... would love to keep using Size Matters but this is kind of giving me doubts, would definitely give 5 stars if this can be addressed

Revive Wear

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 hours

I used this app for size charting and for customer satisfied experience. It was instant with setup, I did not need to do anything. I input all sizes in cm. However I typed conversion of cm in inches in the description table and pressed saved but this did not show under my products. It would be beneficial if we could add picture size guides.

Redmillenium

Time spent using app About 2 months

Preview features don't work. Often times takes a long time to load. Almost never works on Safari. If you edit a chart after you've made it and tied it to a specific product, It doesn't update on your store. But if you make your chart correct the first time it is a good simple chart, and their support team was very nice to me in another one of my stores.

Previous 1