Size Matters

Size Matters

by Eastside Co

Hassle-free Size Charts

TopMemeShop

Does what I want it to do and looks nice on my product page. Customer support chat helper "Louis" helped me was determined to help me and eventually fixed the problem. Best of all, it's completely free.

December 10, 2019

Hi there

Thanks for rating the app (and Louis) so highly! We appreciate you taking the time to write a review; it really helps us out. Don't forget to check out our other apps in the store!

Vilbury London

Great app, provides easy to use and filter size charts. Would definitely recommend. Very happy with the service

December 3, 2019

Hi there

Thanks for taking the time to review the app! We're glad it's working so well for you. We have a variety of other apps on the store that can help fashion sites make more sales - don't forget to check them out!

oh.lala.btq

this is the best size guid app ever !! amazing and it's the same of other paid apps but it's free !!!

December 2, 2019

Hi there

Many thanks for your five star review :) Don't forget to check out some of our other apps in the store.

Best regards

L/L Supply

AWESOME app and next level support. Highly recommend. We've tried a few different apps for sizing and this one takes the cake.

November 29, 2019

Thank you for your review! We're delighted the app is working so well for you and happy to help out via our support guys.

Don't forget to check out our other apps :)

CULTNAKED

Great app with a great support. Size chart may be link or button or inline. The support is really fast. If you have any issues they kindly help. Love em. Thank you guys :)

November 21, 2019

Hi

No problem at all! Thanks for your kind words and 5 star review; we really appreciate it!

All the best

Chilly Gear

This app is very easy to use. Deserves the five stars the only thing to make this app over the top would be the ability to add pictures of how to measure the clothing rather then a script of how to do it

November 15, 2019

Hi

Thanks for your 5 star review of Size Matters! We really appreciate you taking the time.

My Pets Gate

The best free app. Is there a way I can set the chart to be under the title and not below everything?

November 11, 2019

Hi there

Many thanks for taking the time to review Size Matters! Our support team have sent you an email to advise on your question.

Maximum Beauties

Best free app that does exactly what it says. Very fortunate to have this app to use. These apps are beginning to add up to expensive monthly costs. Thank you Eastsideco for making such a great free app available to the community.

PLAYING POLITICS

Had a problem with size charts populating twice. Louis got right back to me with a fix for the problem. Problem solved. Top notch customer service and app.

October 30, 2019

Hi

Thanks for your review and kind comments. Glad Louis was able to help!

SneakerDayFever

Facilita la convesion para los clientes de las tallas y me es de gran ayuda para mi y para mis empelados

October 28, 2019

Gracias por tu comentario!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37