Size Matters

Size Matters

by Eastside Co

Hassle-free Size Charts

bodiflux

Really useful free app. Great if charts had some formatting, but as free apps go, this is great. Thx

April 30, 2021

Hi

Thanks for your review! We're glad we could help with your size charts.

kingstonblackmoor

This such a superb solution for multiple size guides. I had some trouble locating the link on my page where I wanted it, but support were fast to respond and sorted it in a few minutes. Excellent app. Excellent support.

April 12, 2021

Hi there

Many thanks for taking the time to write a review! We're really pleased you're happy with the app and our support team.

Tante Pose

Had trouble installing it. They helped me within 5 minutes. Works perfect now. Great customer service!

March 30, 2021

Thanks for your review! Glad we could help.

House of Rouse

I found this app was very simple to install, manage and input details, products can be tagged easily too. Highly recommended.

March 22, 2021

Hi

Many thanks for the review - we're glad you found the app so easy to set up and use. Don't forget to check out some of our other apps. Now Back in Stock helps you grow your email database, and contacts customers to let them know when stock becomes available, and Cart Convert is a great way to cross-sell and upsell!

Best regards

VIE MODERN

Demorei para fazer funcionar, porém cumpri oq promete, exelente aplicativo, qualquer dúvida tem uns videos na internet em inglês que mostram como usar.

madebyartisans | Online

You can't go wrong with this app - the beauty is in the simplicity and ease of use, and it doesn't add a bunch of stuff to your theme

February 15, 2021

Hi - thanks for taking the time to review Size Matters. We're glad you like it and it's working well on your store!

Kind regards

SEMANDE

Amazing App with a prompt response from the support team. The response was almost like live chat support, except it was via email.

February 15, 2021

Hi there

Thanks for your review of the app and our support team, we've passed your feedback on to them!

Dripside

Overall, Size Matters does delivers on their promises. It might be a small looking feature but it has a dynamic effect on your customer's overall experience on your Shopify store. I had a little issue with the placement of the Size Chart but the support team were very helpful in resolving the issue and making sure that it was resolved in a timely manner. I highly recommend the app!

February 11, 2021

Hi - thank you so much for the review of our app and support staff. It's really appreciated!

Futureisretro

I have been battling with my stupid size charts for months, and then came this app. A lifesaver. Works really simply and easily. Being able to tag and the table places in the same place on the page is really helpful. I would like it if we had the ability to colour the tables independently but it's still fantastic and has saved me a heap of time.

February 10, 2021

Many thanks for your review, and we're glad the app has been helpful for your store :)

Sunset Road

Awesome app & customer service. They installed the app for me very quickly and no hassle at all. Thanks!!

January 12, 2021

Hi

Thanks so much for the positive review - we're delighted the app is working so well for you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 45 46