Size Matters

Size Matters

by Eastside Co

Hassle-free Size Charts

East Coast AF Apparel

The size charts look way better than what I'd had before (tables in product description), and the app makes it easy to manage multiple different charts, and to swap out one chart for another across a whole category if I switch from one supplier to another and the sizes are a bit different. Big time saver.

November 17, 2020

Hi

Thanks for taking the time to review the app - we're really pleased it's working well for your store! Don't forget to check out some of our other apps that can help clothing stores generate more sales and revenue.

Kind regards

Big Boutique

Easy to use but above all the support is fantastic, they reply really quickly and they sort issues out really fast

October 23, 2020

Thanks so much for the great review! We've passed your feedback to our support team.

Wallace White

It's a very easy to use app that places a nice, simple size guide in you store. They are also very responsive to help requests. I emailed them, and they solved my issue in a day.

October 20, 2020

Hi - thanks for your review! Always happy to help and we're glad you're pleased with the app.

All the best

kidskawaii

I am very happy, easy to use. Excellent support, very high availability, very kind and helpful. I recommend it to everybody

October 19, 2020

Hey there

Thank you for taking the time to write your review - we appreciate it. And we're really happy that our support team were able to help you out and that you love the app!

Kaupassa

I used Size Matters to create a size charts for a few of my products. Initially, I was having an issue with the size chart not integrating but I reached out to the Size Matters team and they were amazing! They immediately responded to my email and worked really hard to fix my issue. Now everything works and looks great! I definitely recommend using this app!!

October 19, 2020

Thanks so much for your review! We're so pleased you like the app and that we were able to help you get it set up!

Tabassum

Very good app. Lets you make as many size charts as you want. Support is amazing. Got my integration issue resolved by their support team within a day.

October 13, 2020

Hi

Thanks for taking the time to write a review of the app!

Studio 22 Designs

This app is extremely easy to use and has several features that make editing my product pages a breeze. You can easily customize the size and contents of the chart. The chart can be placed on your page by simply placing a keyword for the chart in your keyword list on your product page. You can also place text before and after the size chart. This makes it simple to transfer the information about each specific product to the product page without having to type it into every product page...simply put your keyword for the chart in the keyword section of your page and it will add the information-before and after your size chart- and the size chart to the product page. This is a great way to include measuring instructions for fit, care/washing instructions for the item or even ordering information.
By far, this is one of the best apps in my toolbox.

October 12, 2020

Hi,

Thanks for such a comprehensive review of the app! Other merchants considering sizing chart apps will get an excellent overview of how ours works from your write-up. Don't forget to check out some of our other apps and see if they could be of benefit to your store as well.

Eight-X

This app allowed us a much needed update on our size charts. It was also very helpful to be able to upload images of size charts we designed! Apart from being a very easy and flexible tool to use, the support we received from the developers was wonderful. The team was super patient and knowledgeable, and helped us resolve issues we'd been dealing with for weeks. Thank you!

October 5, 2020

Hi

Thanks so much for your positive review! We're really delighted it's working so well on your store and that our support team could help out.

KULA MODE

This app is a perfect size chart solution for my store. I like that it gives you an opportunity to customize the chart as authorized by a manufacturer. When I had an inquiry, the support team was quick to respond and assist beyond expectations. I highly recommend it!

September 30, 2020

Hi there

Thanks for the glowing review - we appreciate it! Glad you like the app.

Dare To Be Chic

We are loving our new size chart we created from the Size Matters app!! Amrinder was extremely helpful in regards to installing the app for us and making any customizations we requested. I would highly recommend this app because of how professional it looks, and best of all it is free for small business owners! :)

September 30, 2020

Hi! So glad you're enjoying the app and thanks for your great feedback on Amrinder's support. Good luck with the new store and don't forget to check out our other apps - some of them are perfect for fashion sites.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 43 44