Skubana

Ecommerce Inventory & Order Management for Brands and Sellers

$1,000/month. Additional charges may apply.

Derma Sea

Skubana is the best eCommerce software suite of its kind. It gives us full control over our logistics and fulfillment process and allows us to automate many tasks. We have more than one Amazon and Shopify accounts and Skubana gives us the ability to connect to all of them seamlessly.

Best of all, Skubana staff and CEO is open to our feedback and is helpful in the setup process and thereafter.

No doubt, Skubana is currently the best value ecommerce software we are using and we are looking forward for the new features coming up in 2016.

Keep up to good job, Skubana

Powersplint 2

My company has used Skubana for 4 months now and we find it VERY helpful. It has great analytics and inventory tracking, and helps keep our shipping logistics centralized on one site instead of all over. Definitely recommend!

Jp Mobiles

Skubana is a game changer in the world of selling online across multiple marketplaces globally. They offer more features than any competitor and yet charge much less for their service than any other competitor who comes close. The skubana team is quick to respond to any inquiry and they constantly work to improve and add even more features. If you value time you must bring everything after the checkout into one central hub, Skubana is your only complete option.

Yourgreenbrick

I've been a customer of Skubana since they began, and the experience so far has been pretty remarkable. The features they offer are powerful yet intuitive, and they roll out with new functionalities on almost daily basis. The number of features they offer is pretty ridiculous actually. You would literally have to combine NetSuite + ShipStation + Teikametrics + AutoMCF + Hublogix + Shipwire to get the full scope of what they offer, and you get all this in one centralized interface for a fraction of the cost.

There are no set up fees, no signup fees, no contracts, no custom development, nothing! It's all out of the box integrations with a simple pay-as-you-go consumption model, and I can leave any time -- which I would never do because these guys and girls truly work hard to not only earn my business, but actually keep it.

Speaking of which, their customer service is top notch -- attentive, helpful, knowledgeable and readily available. They take time out of their day to show me every little corner of Skubana to ensure I get the most out of the software. That sort of hospitality and patience made me feel like I’m the favorite customer.

The whole experience has changed my view on what an e-commerce software can be, or I guess what it should be! If you are serious about selling, you owe it to yourself to try Skubana. You won't be disappointed.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next