Slide Cart ‑Sticky Cart Drawer

Sticky cart drawer: cart upsell, announcements & coupon codes!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Avenila - Interior Lighting, Design & More

Robert Klein has helped me twice now install custom code to make this app work on my store. Since I had a custom theme I needed some help to get it to work. Both times I reached out, I literally got a response within an hour even at 2am. Best customer support and app ever!

teegeschwister

This is the App you want. I tried every single cart app in the shopify store. Like usually there is always something that doesn't work or the layout just looks cheap. This one was my last option and I just hit the jackpot with it. The App is working fast, the layout is great, it doesn't come with any unnecessary features that slow down your shop. It just works more that great. Easy to use, all important features like crossselling and upselling modules. It also allows you to put those quick checkout buttons inside the cart so customer can checkout even quicker. The support is very fast and did everything exactly how I needed it to fit my store! I'm very very satisfied. Thank you so much.

Fast Fruit Srl

Great app and great customer service! Robert help me so fast!! Everything wonderful working perfectly!

R.O.C.K.S. Whiskey Chilling Stones

Great support, had to fix colors and they helped out to find the right color and added CSS coding . Great

Cursus Anatomicus

I really love this app. There have been some problems with my theme but Robert was working hard on fixing it and now everything works. Really great app with nice functions.

Leo Chevon

Lovely customer service. The slide cart looks beautiful.

Lanyardi

I have been really impressed with both the Slide Cart app and the support from the developer. The UX is really clean and the in-cart upsell is attractive & effective. Definitely recommend.

Digby Paints

Great app & great support! Robert was fantastic at solving some issues and was extremely prompt and responsive. Thank you again!

contempocat

Needed some help getting this to work with another critical app I have, Robert contacted me on a Saturday and had it working by Sunday. INCREDIBLE support, it is a joy doing business with people who support their products like this and help you solve problems.

Cafe Rico Coffee Wholesaler

This app is great if you have basic needs for a slide cart I would recommend it. I would love to use it but in my case I cannot as I require to show quantity discounts in the cart and also a more sophisticated up-selling solution. If these features are added in the future then I would love to use this app.