Slide Cart ‑Sticky Cart Drawer

Cart upsell, Cart Cross Sell, rewards, announcements & coupon

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Wisdom Supply Co.

Customer service was SO HELPFUL in getting this app set up in our store! I was able to reach out with specific questions and the app developer got back to me very quickly - I was so appreciative of the help with installation and various changes. The slide cart is also very aesthetically pleasing - does not look cheap or tacky and blends nicely with our theme.

MediumTall

Location Norway

Excellent customer service and super smooth app! We had some small issues installing the app, they answered me and fixed the issue super quick. Also the slide cart looks very nice and is flexible with good options. Highly recommend this!

Shop Gemini Jewels

I don't usually write reviews at all but this is THE BEST choice if you're looking for an improved cart experience. I had a few problems installing it with my theme and the customer service is the absolute best I've ever experienced with any app. They are quick, fast, and do a great job with fixing any issue you have. 100% RECOMMEND! The cart on my site now looks fabulous.

Teavera

Time spent using app About 2 months

I usually don't write reviews but this is an absolutely amazing app. Looks great, works great, and is just really great. The support is even better. I got absolutely incredibly amazing support from these guys. 10/10 would recommend. They didn't even ask me for a review Update: The features are also really really great. Super absolutely amazing app

YONICQUE BOUTIQUE

The quality and expertise I received was completely amazing. I love the attentiveness from the reps.

Bijoux Indiscrets USA

Location Spain

The app has nice aesthetics and it is very easy to customise.
We are using another app for discounts and at first, they weren't compatible. But Slide Cart support team made the necessary modifications and they now work flawlessly together!
Communication with support team was easy and smooth.
I recommend this app to everyone ;)

Tobias & the Bear

We moved to this app after our current one was suddenly no longer available. The support was incredibly helpful, assisting us in getting everything to suit our needs and brand.

Goba Tea

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Just made the app live on our site and am extremely happy to work with Robert. He was able to troubleshoot quickly. For those that use pagefly and recharge this app will be compatible for your page.

D-Smile

Location Netherlands

Great app! Has a great one screen checkout option. I love it. Been using it for different websites and will keep on using it in the future.

BOHOCUSHION

Location Lithuania

Best app and customer service! Fully recommend for all of you. This app increased my CR significantly :)