TinyIMG SEO Image Optimizer

TinyIMG SEO Image Optimizer

by Sales Squad

SEO image & website optimization tool. ALT text

Lola And Me Au

Easy app to use and saved a total of around 360mb! Has made a significant improvement in website loading speed.
Highly recommend.

Shampoo For Dogs

Set up quick, great support, looking forward to the boost in seo and speed, the free plan provides as much as I need.

Kokedamas.nl

Great app, awesome support! I really recommend this app to optimize your images automatically for your website.

HatBank

Great app and costumer service. I would definitely recommend this app to anybody trying to improve their page loading times.

Gift Canadian

Wow.. Wow..!!! Really can't believe. My page performance speed went up from 32% to 72%. Thumbs up!!!

November 30, 2019

Thank you for the amazing review!!

There are many similar clients to you! We even have a case study of one of our clients here: https://tiny-img.com/case-study/

~ Julia

Soul Sparks

Nice app. Worth it. Would be nice if it could order the optimised pictures by size so you see which ones where high. Makes it easier to resize them.

Update ( few hrs later) - the support was excellent and they have speedily implemented my suggestion.

WOW PRODUCTS ONLY

Great app, can be used to easily reduce image file size and thus improve site speed. One feature I would like to see would be to be able to select all images from a specific product page.

Widiil Online Shopping

Support is helpful and app is doing good work with images.

Wood Wood Toys

This app works well, I don't really think about it that much and I just let it do its thing in the background. Which is exactly what I want.

KeMar GmbH | Kitchenware | Haushaltsgeräte

top, super schnell und gut. Weiter so, es sollte helfen. Die Bilder wurde ordentlich in der Größe reduziert.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11