Merchants highly recommend this app for its image optimization and SEO enhancement capabilities. It's praised for its user-friendly features like automatic meta title and description generation, site audits, and automatic detection and optimization of new images. The customer support team is commended for their quick and helpful responses. Merchants find the lazy loading, asset preloading, and SEO tools particularly useful. The app is appreciated for its affordability and the immediate improvements in site speed and SEO performance it delivers. Merchants also value the detailed SEO reports and diagnostics provided.

February 20, 2024

Tiny IMG has significantly improved the optimization of my website's images and speed. Whenever I need assistance, their representatives are readily available to provide prompt help. I had the pleasure of chatting with Julia, who gave me valuable information on the steps I need to take to improve my website's traffic. Tiny IMG has tools that I didn't even know I needed until they were explained to me. I highly recommend this app to anyone looking to make their website SEO-ready.

Minnie Little Things
February 14, 2024

I chose to install this app both to improve my store's loading speed, which has been Really slow, and to improve my SEO. I don't know how the SEO part will work yet, as I've been working on the first part, but the help I've gotten with improving my store's speed makes this app a winner even if that was all it did!
The support team for this app (Simon) is AMAZING! He is super fast at answering my questions and goes above and beyond any reasonable expectation in suggesting what to do to reach my goals and showing me (with incredible patience!) how to do it.
I have full confidence that when I'm ready to tackle SEO this app will give me the tools and direction to really optimize my store.
Highly recommend!

Tanglebrook Soapery
February 13, 2024

Elevate Your Shopify Store with TinyIMG Tiny SEO Image Optimizing App

In the dynamic world of e-commerce, every edge counts, and when it comes to optimizing for SEO, TinyIMG Tiny SEO Image Optimizing app stands head and shoulders above the rest. Allow me to share my remarkable experience with this indispensable Shopify app, highlighting the outstanding support provided by Julia and Simon, two customer service agents who truly went the extra mile.

From the moment I installed TinyIMG, I was impressed by its seamless integration and user-friendly interface. But what truly set this app apart was the exceptional customer service I received. Julia and Simon exemplify the epitome of professionalism and dedication. They not only assisted me with the initial setup of the app but also went above and beyond to resolve any issues I encountered along the way.

What truly blew me away was their willingness to delve deep into my store's code to remove unwanted elements and rectify structured data issues. Their expertise and attention to detail ensured that my store not only looked its best but also complied with SEO best practices, ultimately boosting its visibility and performance.

Not only does it optimize images effortlessly, but it also provides valuable insights and recommendations to enhance SEO performance. With TinyIMG, I hope to see a significant improvement in my store's search engine rankings and overall user experience.

In conclusion, I wholeheartedly recommend TinyIMG Tiny SEO Image Optimizing app to any Shopify store owner looking to elevate their SEO game and enhance their online presence. And if you're lucky enough to have Julia and Simon assist you, rest assured that you're in capable hands. With TinyIMG, backed by exemplary customer service, the sky's the limit for your e-commerce success.

Zealous Christian Gear
February 15, 2024

TinyImg is a speed and SEO optimisation app that's been a game changer for my Shopify store. Initially, I was unsure about its use, neglecting its potential. However, I've now come to appreciate its ability to audit and solve crucial issues like missing ALT tags or resizing images, allowing me to focus on what truly matters. What stands out is their exceptional customer service; not only do they offer helpful articles, but having access to a chat for guidance and quick answers is brilliant. I'm now a frequent user of the app. Highly recommend!

Booblinka Jewellery
February 14, 2024

I used it once. To clean up images on shopify. It was great. It ended up costing me alot. Because i Have many varients. But it changed ALL the ALT TeXT that was amazing. Look forward to using all its other features

Lumeni Jewellery
February 17, 2024

Not enought platitudes to write on how much I love this app. It makes crucial aspects of the shop (alt text automation, image compressing, site speedup, easier metadata entry, etc.) so much easier and saves so much time. Plus the support crew is top notch. If you're a shop without Tiny SEO Image app, you're missing out on one of the best values (app $ vs. worker time save) in the Shopify App Store.

Notegeist
February 6, 2024

As a Shopify store owner, I recently needed help solving an issue with my store's product page speed and contacted Tiny SEO's support. Simon provided excellent service and offered valuable tips for enhancing my store's performance. Also, the features in the app have been very valuable in improving my store's speed.

I plan on using this app for all of my optimizing and SEO needs in the future - would highly recommend!

Stick With Finn
February 13, 2024

Great so far! Helped reduce variant image loading times when converting from PNG TO JPEG. Now much more user-friendly.

Helpful customer service from Julia!

Highly recommend for anyone looking to reduce image size and improve website UX/SEO

www.autonumberplates.com

Auto Number Plates
February 9, 2024

great support when I contacted them to check lazy loading was installed & working properly on my site + good advice on other features. nice job!

Chronographworld
February 19, 2024

Great app, Great support.
They don't usually do custom code settings, but they did it for us.

AI works beautifully, it is up to you whether to use it or not.
Image optimization is something we now don't have to worry.

Every thing is theme embed, so it doesn't impact website performance like other apps.

Mi Arcus