SEO, Speed & Image Optimizer

Boost page speed, Image compression, Smart SEO, ALT text, JSON

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

DZYN

Location Australia
Time spent using app 6 minutes

Good so far. I havn't used one before but it seems user friendly enough. Quick and easy to use which I like.

The Sparkle Place

I initially got this app to optimize images on the website. I then grew to like the other features, especially the tools that help with loading speed. I changed my theme to a newly updated version and noticed that a section was not working. I sent a message to support after hours. Julia went above and beyond to help me. I recommend this app to anyone that is trying to lower their page load speed.

The Mage's Emporium

This app is great! It reduced my image sizes on my website by 2GB. It's nice how well it works! I contact tech support to ask a question about my website speed and they gave me so much great information on how to improve my speed and website in general! It was great! They even pointed out I didn't have a favicon yet (which I had completely forgotten about). They gave me great advice about my site and I would definitely recommend them! They're great!!!!!!!

Heirloom Print Shop

This is a very nice app. It's easy to navigate and has lots of helpful information pertaining to each optimization you can perform. The customer support is great as well. I worked with Simon and he was very responsive and provided great assistance.

Glamour Us

Great service. This app is practical, useful and allows for some level of control. I would hope that it would be slightly faster and offer other services like JSON per product page etc.

Lone Rock Jewelry

It optimized my photos and pinpointed what I need to do to fix SEO issues. My store speed has improved from the low 30s to the upper 40s, sometimes 50s. Some photos can't be resized, like cdn photos. I don't understand the whats or whys of it, but the app identifies what it can't fix and says what needs to be done. So the app doesn't do it all, but it makes it doable. I would have never managed all this on my own and it has saved a ton of time. Very pleased.

Wavess

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Over 1 year

If I could give 10 stars I would have done so. I had a problem with my website and didn't know what caused it. I went after every app and didn't want to rule anything out. It was totally not because of this app, yet they wanted to help me solve my problem. They spent more than 1 hour checking everything and solving the problem.... Can't thank them enough! What a service.

carabica - fine coffee culture

Location Germany
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Schöne, leicht zu bedienende App. Sehr guter Service. Es braucht Zeit, mit SEO Erfolge zu erzielen. Die App von TinyIMG SEO ist eine große Hilfe.

SuperStacked

Time spent using app 6 minutes

Great app for SEO and page speed optimisation. Would recommend to anyone thinking of using an SEO app.

Alcohol Please

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 year

help a lot on SEO of our store! user friendly and serve multi-functions. Easy to contact CS too if there are any questions.
thanks!