TinyIMG SEO & Image Optimizer

TinyIMG SEO & Image Optimizer | Reviews

by TinyIMG

SEO image & site speed optimizer. Compression, ALT, PNG to JPG

Weeb World

Great App, Works really well and is very user friendly I highly recommend giving it a try especially if your clueless when it comes to SEO's

November 29, 2021

Thank you for the amazing feedback! If you still have any SEO questions after using our app, our in-app customer support is here to help!

Caddy Moving

Quick and easy to use. Helpful support staff. I am someone who is not well versed with SEO or speed optimization, and this app made a difference right away by boosting our speed score.

Vigarus

So far so good! Excellent support service, fast and efficient from the time I install the app. Easy to use the app even if you are new to SEO, as I am.

MagicTeapot®

This app helped me increase my speed score on my Shopify store, which helped me drive more conversions.

Home & Art Gifts From Scotland By Scottish Artist Kevin Hunter

Fantastic! great friendly service and help and does exactly what it's meant to for image all-round SEO

November 26, 2021

Thank you for the feedback and help with matching apps to scripts!

SelfuCare™

Good very good thx u very very very very gooododdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddlkkkkkkkkkkkk

November 26, 2021

Thank you for the feedback!

Gentre Official

Julia was really helpful and gave me plenty of resources. I hope this helps me increase my sales. seo is important.

November 23, 2021

Thank you for the review! We try our best and hopefully our SEO checklist will help you in sales!

melOn Design

Excellent customer service, Julia answered my questions within a few minutes. 1. TinyIMG optimises / compresses your images which helps to speed up your store (no loss of quality). 2. It automatically updates any new images' ALT TEXT, (I use this format: Product title - Shop name)....this helps Google to find you. 3. You can also adjust other areas, like disabling the unnecessary loading of other apps on pages that are not needed. Don't hesitate to use this app, it's EXCELLENT! Thank you TinyIMG team :)

November 23, 2021

Thank you for the amazing review! Looking forward to your speed and SEO gains!

Full Reptile Collective

Worth just for the customer service. Helped me optimize my site in a matter of minutes. Highly recommend.

November 23, 2021

Thanks for an amazing review! Our app is really easy to set up and use!

Bigisss

Really helpful app and almost everything is automated, support is amazing as well, helps any time..

November 23, 2021

Thank you for the amazing review! We are trying to automate everything we can!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 86 87