TinyIMG SEO & Image Optimizer

TinyIMG SEO & Image Optimizer

by TinyIMG

SEO image & site speed optimizer. ALT, PNG to JPG, JSON LD.

Fitkyt LLC

Awesome service and support. Thank you so much. I had some difficulty with images due to the theme settings. Julia came trough and saved the day! Thank you so much. I also love the SEO and audit functions. Best in market..

Mokobara

Works well. Go for it.
The app is very easy to use and the customer support is great.
I like the automatic optimization feature.

rooem.

We are only need and are using the image reduction feature which is fantastic. Support is super fast and competent

Tool Market

Converting the pictures from PNG to JPG is very easy and fast but Alt text should be improved. Because I already had almost in all my pictures Alt text and just wanted to put on the one which does not have alt text before, but it changed all of them. I was more specific on al texting to the pictures..

Puppyfashion

Great App. Great customer service. Had some issues with the App and questions. The support was immediately available and solved the issue plus answered questions regarding resizing and Image URL.

Atlantic Kayaks & Leisure

Superb app. Really worked well and so simple. Was recommended to me and no problem doing same for others.

Astroduck Apparel

This app exceeded all expectations instantly. My website loads at about 3 times the speed it did before installation, and the customer support and advice they give is amazing. I'm honestly still in shock of how well this app performs. My website was debatably slow before using this app but now it loads almost instantly.

Inhabit

This app is so much more than optimizing your images. It has great customizable settings for image ALT txt, JSON LD and SEO functions. Easy to use + great customer service. Highly recommend. Jennifer @ inhabitliving.com

DAFFY MASK

Great job, the app works very well, the support was kind, fast and helpful.
My advice is to work with this fabulous app

The Bias Cut

Very good app - we've been using for nearly a year now and very happy with it so far. Easy to use, optimised our images without reducing quality (which we were concerned about), and our alt text very quickly. And when we had a small issue it was resolved quickly and efficiently by the team. Thank you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 65 66