TinyIMG SEO & Image Optimizer

Smart SEO image & site speed optimizer. Compression, ALT, JSON

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Tribe Tropical

Location Australia

This app has saved me hours of time optomising images, meta descriptions & titles etc. Not only is the app brilliant but the support has been outstanding too. Julia was so incredibly helpful and have me 1:1 advice for a few hours along with some great SEO tips! I'm so impressed and can't recommend this app more highly if you're looking to improve your website SEO.

Positive Healings

This app is worth having. Also, the Support Julia gave was fantastic. App highly recommended. Their SEO features are very good.

Empyrean Art

Location India

The app interface is very simple and straightforward, the support team is highly responsive and I immediately saw the page speed index improve by optimizing the images with this app. So a 5-star rating from me. Thanks.

Oi Store

Location Australia

This app was perfect for website and thanks to Julia for the guidance looking forward to see what it can do for our website next

simi-kids

Location Austria

Ich habe diese App bereits länger und bin mit der Beratung sehr zufrieden, es wird einem geholfen so gut es geht, kann man empfehlen

Hurley Burley Toys

Location Australia

Julia was a great help! I am looking forward to seeing how the app helps with our images and speeds :-)

www.blingblooms.com

Great app! It's been so helpful in optimising images and bulk editing the alt tags. The improve SEO tool has been great in finding what works for our site and the site audit makes it so easy to check for any problems!

FIRENCHI

Location Germany

Julia for the absolute WIN! Super fast customer service replies and the best suggestions, I can be sure that TinyIMG is the best seo and image optimization software, no one, I will use it forever.

HALFBOY

Location Germany

So far, so great. I'm no SEO professional, but this app is easy to handle. The technical terms are all well described. You get along well and I already can see the impact. Also a friendly and dedicated customer service. Would it recommend to other merchants.

LePrince Fine Art Gallery

works great.. helpful people. quick response. ggggggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaatttttttt

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 95 96