TinyIMG SEO & Image Optimizer

TinyIMG SEO & Image Optimizer

by TinyIMG

SEO image & site speed optimizer. ALT, PNG to JPG, JSON LD.

GOLDBLACKpremium

best service on shopify. Really quick , professional and offering extra effort . App works great . Thank you so much

Daggers & Dames

This app has been a complete lifesaver. I am so very happy with it and how easy it is to use. My website speed still shows as being the same in a few places by my overall grade on Google Analytics and GTMetrix is better than it has ever been. THANK YOU!

Petwish

it's a good job to optimize your website fastly , i recommend this app so you can rly dowload it and do your job

MESERY

good app for image optimisation, i will continues use it ,not so much help , but its better than the old speed

ELIVERA UK, Reviews, Buy Online

Professional service. Good luck to them in business.
-----------------------------------
Sincerely
Eliveragroup.com Team

WARARNI

Verry good app, the speed of our webpage got faster, an app who does what it promises, I defenetly recomend it!

Cicely Bloom

Incredibly helpful support which is so vital - the app worked seamlessly and the support is second to none. Thank you!

milloobags

I installed this app to optimize my website and it does a great job! In one issue i had , i contacted them and they replied within minutes, solving my issue and provide me with more tips and informations than i requested. Well done!

Copper Clean, LLC

Good app. We used it to compress our images and work on metadata for SEO. It made the process simple and allowed us to focus on content rather than manipulation/coding.

Eminent Beauty System

It is great to use. Good and quick support team. Stable and durable working. Worth for each coin to invest in.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 72 73