TinyIMG ‑ Image Optimizer

TinyIMG ‑ Image Optimizer

by Sales Squad

Intelligent image and website optimization tool.

VOICEOPIN INTERNATIONAL AND VOICEOPIN SPIRITUAL JOURNEY

This is the second app that we are using from this company. They are beautiful people who extend themselves way beyond the call of duty to help us make our Shopify store an excellent and exceptional experience and to be able to provide quality products and services to our customers. They will do the same for you and your company.

Simple T-Shirt

A very useful tool with file rename for SEO. customer service is over the top. The pricing is fair. 100% recommended.

Picnic in the yard?

I love the fact that TinyIMG works in the background without disturbing me when I am working in my shop. It is important that the pictures aren´t to big. It makes the uploading of the shop slow.

Next-gen-explorer

I had some questions relating to set up which were dealt with swiftly. Also, more impressive was the advice I asked for outside the scope of the app, which was answered just as quickly and just as efficiently.

WONDERFULLMilk

Simple and intuitive app! Love the quick reply from live chat! Great for non tech users who want a straightforward app that does what it says!

Olive et Oriel | Shop Art Prints & Posters Online

Julia was incredibly helpful, we lost near 1GB of weight from our site - highly recommend these guys.

ADesign4

TinyIMG - Image Optimizer is a great application. Easy to use, work well, and the customer service is amazing. Got lots of help from Julia. Thank you.

AZOODEAL

Great app, paid 2 years from the beggining, definetly worth it for the price.
Actually seeing improvement

Pixie Posh Apparel

Very Helpful customer service! Which means a lot when it comes to using any app for me. Plus after installing this app I learned it will add the ALT description for your product pics for SEO! A great time saver. Looking forward to using this image optimization app.

Fitness Fam

We love the compression of images. It allows our site to load much faster, giving our customers a better user experience.

Previous 1