TinyIMG SEO Image Optimizer

TinyIMG SEO Image Optimizer

by Sales Squad

SEO image & website optimization tool. ALT text

CatNovation

This App is so simple to use. I just clicked one button and it did everything it had to do and the reduction was an astonishing 50%. This is amazing and will certainly help with customer experience and sales :). Thank you to the TinyIMG team. You are absolutely amazing.

VICTRESS

Works great. Quick and easy optimizer with ability to bulk-edit the Alt text of images which is convenient and good for SEO.

Khunu

Very good so far. Easy to instal and some excellent advice on site optmisation from the support team.

Speedd Store

Fantastica! sembra un altro sito dopo aver usato questa app.
Siamo felici di questa scelta! La consigliamo vivamente.

Exclusive Crazy Deals

I used this app to optimized image sizes for site speed, it works excellent now, the speed have increase a lot on my website.

Freya + Bailey Natural Skincare

I love it, very easy to use and great customer service for random queries. Its fairly plug and play so you don't need to be a tech expert to start getting results which is great . As a start up , I need to maximise my output so always excited about apps and products that work and let me get on with the rest of it:)

Mandala

Great app. Online support arrived as soon as i installed the app which helped me get started. Easy and quick to use and saved me a lot of time.

Redqem

The best app for image compressing and optimizing page load time, also its very good for seo purposes and alt tags. I was renaming my photos and optimizing-compressing it manually, but it takes too much time to do on evey product. Im glad I found this app, its really amazing! 5STARS from me!

Nirvana Natural Bliss Luxury Vegan Skincare & Health Co.

I used this app to help optimise the loading speed of the store. It is user friendly and everything is done with a single click. Support from Julia is great

Paul Wright Jewellery

I am really looking forward to using this app on my new website as it looks great. The team are keen to help me!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6