TinyIMG ‑ Image Optimizer

TinyIMG ‑ Image Optimizer

by Sales Squad

Intelligent image & website optimization tool. WebP converter

TopFitnessDeal

It really help my sale to optimize image and increase my web page speed. TinyIMG Have a great team to help you out!

Motorcyclist

Great app for Image optimization! Julia was very helpful and the app setup was really easy! It took me a few minutes to set up and the optimization was completed in a few minutes also! I can already see that my site is faster and SEO increased!

Maître Philippe & Filles

This app is very good and it speeds up my page as I was waiting for. A good thing too is that they will soon add the Advanced WebP image compression. I can recommend this app for everyone. The support is fast and professional and answered my questions even on a Sunday. Thanks.

Ridge Runner Renaissance

Did exactly what it was supposed to do, optimize the images on the shopify store. Since pricing is based upon the total number of images in your store, including the theme, I made sure to delete unused themes prior to using the service. I suggest you do the same.

phonlel

Very useful, easy and cheap.

Wild Child Bikes

If you have good practices of images before you upload them you might not see much of savings. We saved 5mb over 532 images, which reassures that we had uploaded good content. Some shops that haven't paid attention to files when uploading will benefit greatly, Im sure of that.

The app does what it says it would does, can't discredit them for that. We are excited to convert to WebP when that is available.

I should note that it does run through all your files in your assets, not just ones live on your theme. So if you have past themes images in your assets or images you no longer need (holiday, slaes, etc.) it will optimize them.

Mi-Fan Ltd

I have started using this app to increase my SEO and the speed of my site and so far I am happy with their service and the way the employees are available to help/advice you on how to improve your website. I will test this app out and see if there are any difference from before. All in all, I am happy with this app.

Shop Forever Now

For ages now, people have been telling me how slow my website shopforevernow.com was to load. Since installing this app, which btw, was only a short time ago, I have already noticed that it is somewhat faster now, however, I still think that it is little slow to load but this is mainly due to the hosting server being located in another country other than Australia.

Anyway, cannot recommend this app high enough. It took hardly any time at all to optimize over 11000 images.

The service was 5 * also. With myself not being very literate in the ways of SEO, I obviously had some questions, so I got straight on to their chat feature located within the app and was pretty much responded to almost immediately. Julia (chat name) was fabulous and very very helpful and answered all of my questions without any hesitations at all. All in all, I have found the app and customer service to be very professional.

Ohh, and let's not forget the price. I don't think I have seen another app that even compares. Thank you for such a great app.

Zissu LTD

this app made my site speed faster and helped me to convert much more! thank you for this wonderfull app

Vivid Canine

The app was easy to use and installation was straightforward. Tech support was very helpful Hoping this will boost my page load speed

Previous 1 3 4