SEO, Speed & Image Optimizer

Boost page speed, Image compression, Smart SEO, ALT text, JSON

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

The Shirts Company

Location India

Great great app, it optimizes images really fast and its super effective. The change in the Loading time of your store is definitely noticeable!!! A must have if your store isn't loading as fast as you'd like. Also the support is amazing. I spoke to Julie and she's literally the best ad most helpful person i've chatted with since I started making my store!

Rickshaw Journey

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Fast and easy... Hoping for great SEO results at Rickshaw Journey. Thank you for this app that can be helpful to my website.

Bob, Rickshaw Journey
www.rickshawjourney.com

Emmanuela - handcrafted for you

Location Greece
Time spent using app About 2 years

Really good app - saved me hours of work and the support is quite exceptional! Definitely recommended. I will have to see how the ranking improves with the images optimizations and all the alt text and filenames.

Adventureco

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

Amazing advice and care. The support has been awesome and gave really great tips to get the best out of my site

www.pshh.co.il

Location Israel

great app!

Lümis

Very helpful!! They are very quick to respond and are willing to help anyway they can.I am certain this app will increase conversion.

The Gadget Block

Time spent using app About 2 years

i love this app. it does everything they say they do. it is worth the subscription. for those that know & dont know, there is alot of important backend steps that must go well for your companies website to succeed. like seo, page speed e.t.c. well i got all that from tinyimg, they do the job .perfect. a must have app for your store...

Ecoleprime

Location Japan
Time spent using app About 1 year

This app is great ..!! I would recommend it if you're looking to increase the speed of your site!

My Best Furiend!!!

Time spent using app About 1 month

I have found that my site is running faster and smoother. I am also happy about the customer service.

OX & RAM

Time spent using app About 2 years

TinyIMG is a useful and very simple to utilise tool. Whilst the job is carries out can be done manually, automating it is helpful, especially so when you've already got product images in place that could do with optimisation.