SEO, Speed & Image Optimizer

Boost page speed, Image compression, Smart SEO, ALT text, JSON

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

www.Crystals.eu

Location Lithuania
Time spent using app About 1 year

I was really skeptical at first, but google speed rating actually gave me noticeably higher score.
And the support team is amazing

Löwenanteil

Location Germany
Time spent using app 44 minutes

Awesome customer support by Julia who did a great job help me get started! The app does the job perfectly fine. :)

Best in Beauty and Care

Location Colombia

I really like to improve my store and google search, I recommended managing the optimization with this

Baby's Mark

Time spent using app 22 minutes

Very simple to use. Super fast support. No reason not to install this and keep it around long term!!

shopstancewars

Very smooth install, great price, works well. If you don't have a team to manually handle optimization for you, this is a fantastic tool to get your site running fast without all the overhead!

PawLabel

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This app offers really great pricing and doesn't push it on you like a lot of other apps seem to do. Also works like a charm

Odell Design Studio

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

First time user of your app for my shopify store. Definitely worked to reduce file size of my images. The only thing is I don't see that it optimized our banner shots.

December 10, 2019

Hey,

Thank you for the review. Saldy, but Shopify allows us to reach Product, Collection, Asset and main blog images only.

Other images should be optimized through our Manual optimization tool in our app.

Sorry for the confusion caused.

~ Julia

Reel Fishermen

Time spent using app Over 2 years

The app is great, but what is really amazing is the support. They are genuinely interested in helping you. Julia is beyond amazing, she genuinly cares about helping you. They definitely give much more value than what they charge for. 100% recommended

Exit Reality

Increased my website's load speed a lot! I would recommend it if you're looking to increase the speed of your site!

Erotic Tingles

My website had over 8k images and this app optimized over 7k in a very short time. I am very pleased with the results.