Merchants appreciate this app for its image optimization and SEO enhancement capabilities. It's praised for features like image compression, meta tags editing, SEO reports, and automatic image optimization. Many have seen improvements in site speed and SEO rankings. The customer service is highly regarded for its quick response and expertise, with team members often singled out for their exceptional service. The support team also offers valuable store improvement suggestions. Merchants find the app to be cost-effective and valuable.

Edited June 22, 2019

Very Helpful customer service! Which means a lot when it comes to using any app for me. Plus after installing this app I learned it will add the ALT description for your product pics for SEO! A great time saver. Looking forward to using this image optimization app.

Pixie Posh Apparel
February 18, 2022

So far this app is pretty awesome. it works fast and thorough. The customer service is great as well. I've had a zillion questions and they've been answering each and every one and helped with the things I was having trouble with such as the twitter meta card tag. Great price as well. Definitely recommend!

Sensual Sinsations
TinyIMG replied February 19, 2022

Thank you for the great review!

March 6, 2020

I could not believe how fast it was. I have used other apps before this one to do the same thing and have waited close to half an hour. This one took seconds!!! Great service too - I was guided through and explained how everything works. So far so good!

Outdoor Hideaway
September 21, 2022

Excellent costomer service!! I got instant reply when i have some questions to dealt with! Thanks Julia for her helpful advice, it really helps a lot!

My Fashion Box
China
November 30, 2022

nice rate, patient cumstomer service to help me out with all the issued. recommand! it helps auto SEO.....

StronixDirect
China
November 28, 2022

Works great! I've been on the free plan for several months now and the optimizer does help to speed up my site. So far so good!

Patricia Loofbourrow
September 10, 2022

Best app for Image optimization and SEO. Their image optimization tool does the job with no loss of quality considering it gives a good reduction of image size. Support is awesome and very quick to help you out with everything. Great value for money!

The Home Studio
India
TinyIMG replied September 10, 2022

Thank you for the amazing feedback!

Edited August 4, 2021

Great app that did a lot of things that I dont know about - just instant success higher page speeds! Inexpensive for how much work it helps you do. Would recommend this other than other apps ive used in the past. Only took a few minutes to complete a full sitewide image audit and compressed all my product pages like 70%

AleHorn - Viking Drinking Horn Vessels and Accessories
May 8, 2020

It amazing app, really improve my website performance, very helpful, try it ,
It amazing app, really improve my website performance, very helpful, try it

Mom & Me