SEO, Image optimizer & Speed

SEO, Image optimizer & Speed

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
January 24, 2023

We normally wait to provide feedback on a new app, once we have completed everything the app states it can produce. However after only 12 hours this app is even more than I had expected.

My SEO's, ALT Tags, Page Image Optimization, Lazy Load etc have been a breeze with the push of a button, and have currently saved me 203 hours of tedious manpower. My store speed went from 5 sec to 1.95 secs within hours and we can now fly through our pages when searching our store and products.

In addition the Customer Service is WOW FACTOR!. Julia is amazing, efficient and super friendly. With a click on the chat button there she was with answers, solutions, suggestions and feedback at 1:15am EST. My theme had embedded code somewhere that was restricting some changes I wanted, and within a minute Julia was in the store, fixed the coding and I carried on as planned. Super fast fix, no wait time at all - AMAZING!

Have a few more details to go through and familiarize myself with, in addition to some more questions for the support team, but currently I ask myself "why is everyone not using this app - its brilliant" and does everything it says it will do with ease.

10/10 Ease of Use
10/10 Customer Support
10/10 SEO, Image & Speed Optimizer App

The Red Door Engraving Company Inc.
Time spent using app: About 17 hours
TinyIMG replied January 24, 2023

Thank you for such an amazing review! I'm really glad our app could make your store much faster!

~ Julia

January 24, 2023

Great app, and even better customer service team who will happily jump into issues to help diagnose and fix.

Analogue Wonderland
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
January 24, 2023

Great app. Very easy to navigate and fantastic customer service. Everything can be done in a simple click with no coding required. Looking forward to seeing how my page loading times go.

Kidsaroo
Time spent using app: 2 days
Edited January 23, 2023

Excellent, hands-off help! So glad to have found this optimizer to improve speed, check for broken links, optimize images, etc.! I appreciate the help with an already complex business. It's great to have another set of eyes on excellence.

Wheelchairs in Motion
Time spent using app: 2 months
January 22, 2023

just started, making life easy so far so i can focus on other aspects of my shop. Best part about it is so far the upgrade recommended was only a minor increase in package.

Jack Righteous
Time spent using app: About 16 hours
January 22, 2023

JULIA WAS GREAT W/ HELPING ME. SHE PROVIDED A LOT OF GREAT INFO, THAT I NEEDED TO HEAR AND KNOW. I APPRECIATE HER FOR EVERYTHING. great service

Laterra’s-Hair-and-Beauty-Collection-LLC
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
January 20, 2023

recomendo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lumaoli
Brazil
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 17, 2023

Sensacional, maravilhoso tudo de bom!!! O suporte e o atendimento são Incríveis!!! Nota 1.000 pra atendente Júlia. Tô feliz demais com esse app!!! Minha loja tava super lenta, agora tá incrível!!!!

NICIANE
Brazil
Time spent using app: About 11 hours
January 17, 2023

I would 100% recommend. It has helped my store speed. My store was so slow before I found this AMAZING App

Dolvistë
Time spent using app: 8 days
January 17, 2023

App fantastica per velocizzare il sito! Anche col piano gratuito ti consente di fare molti miglioramenti.

Pets On Board