SEO, Speed & Image Optimizer

Boost page speed, Image compression, Smart SEO, ALT text, JSON

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

UPVC Warehouse

Time spent using app 28 minutes

simple and effective app for optimizing my webpage. The chat function means i could ask for additional help if need be

Rozyana

Location Saudi Arabia

ممتاز -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haystacks

Great product, very easy to use and effective. Support answered my message in like 2 minutes and help me resolve a caching problem I had with another app. Would recommend. 32.5% reduction in image size

Çhanelia

Time spent using app About 1 month

Julia has been very helpful and promising. The app is the best in the image optimization industry. Recommend it.

Strength Mena

Time spent using app About 1 month

great help and advice from the team / Julia is real Savor.
thank you again for the useful free report that you did for our store guys.

Jay Coles Photography

I used this app to help optimise my store! The set up was super easy and their customer support team were incredible.

Kinsea

Location Portugal
Time spent using app 44 minutes

Just tried it.
Desktop: Page load is like on Amazon.com = 1sec in general. I give 4**** as just starting. But App Interface is fantastic! :)
Mobile: is slow --- like 2-3 secs load page + blurry images

May 17, 2020

Hey,

Thanks for the review! We checked your store and It's fast!

I checked your mobile store and the images do not seem blurry.

If you responded to our message through email or customer support chat, we could help you improve the speed even more and help you with blurry images. Our app does not reduce image quality, so the issue is somewhere else.

MIRACLE&MEMORY

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

The customer service team is really great and solves problems in a timely manner! Really helped me a lot !!!

socxsology

Smooth, professional and did exactly as requested. Don't like these automated apps working my page titles, but happy I am able to customize exactly how I chose saving hours of editing. Thank you team!

eLIGHTric Selfie Lights

Time spent using app About 2 months

I really needed a way to optimize my photos b/c they were grainy, and your app was the key! Thanks!