TinyIMG SEO & Image Optimizer

TinyIMG SEO & Image Optimizer | Reviews

by TinyIMG

SEO image & site speed optimizer. Compression, ALT, PNG to JPG

NESSACHY

it' pretty handy, I enjoyed this app, does bunch of things at once. Better than paying someone at fiverr. I would recommend this app.

Vimar.store

I used the app to check if al the pictures for our new store is optimized well. And it did with the automatization. Great app and great service!

Gadget Funnel

It has made my site a bit faster. I was hoping for it to load a lot faster, but it still loads pages faster than it did before and I'm very happy about that. And I'll never have to worry about compressing future images because this app will do it for me....it really is a good app to have in my opinion.

21Formen

Muito bom, deixa o site rapido e leve, comprem vale a pena demais, super recomento esse app viu galera

Curiosity Box Kids

Ran into an issue, but their support team was very quick to respond and fixed the issues immediately. Highly recommended!

Minichua.Store

Is faster my website very slow before now is very fast and very easy to use and just a few minutes everything finished

Caravan Covers Direct

I now have this app running on all three of my stores. Nothing beats it - totally set & forget. Add just 1 image to your store or hundreds, just walk away and this app will automatically optimise. Love it!

Ippodo Tea USA & Canada

I am very impressed with the customer support. Fast and responsive - the app is very good too. highly recommend.

MINT Organics

Very user friendly and easy to use. Great support team!!

unppar.com

TinyIMG SEO Image Optimizer is really great app, safe space, time,speed up website and have great support team response with an hour and solving any issues.
Appreciate thier efforts and recommendations it's really important and help me a lot.