TinyIMG SEO & Image Optimizer

TinyIMG SEO & Image Optimizer

by TinyIMG

SEO image & site speed optimizer. Compression, ALT, PNG to JPG

Paul Wright Jewellery

I am really looking forward to using this app on my new website as it looks great. The team are keen to help me!

Glam House Fabrics

This is an amazing app! I am struggling in finding ways to reduce my site's speed as it is so important for bounce rates. Even when I have compressed images myself it wasn't enough. I am so happy that I found this app! First their customer support is so amazing, they reply to me instantly and have addresed to all of my concerns, and also keep take care personally for the process. This made me feel that I have to try it, and after trying it I can say that it REALLY helped to improve my site speed! This is amazing, I will keep using their services to maintane this. I am recommend anyone using their app it is so important!
Thank you so much!

Tiny Fries

Great app, thank you. kjdsfjsdfoijdojfjdfoijdfoijdoijfoijdsfoijdiojfijdfdsfjdsfoijdsfoijsioajkdjfdlj

Caravan Cover Shop

Extremely easy to use, perfect for adding ALT text. Have it on 2 stores, not interested in looking elsewhere, this does the trick.

Update: Add images and walk away, the app does the rest. Plus support is second to none. My fave app so far.

August 23, 2019

Thanks for the great review!

If you like more help with speeding up your store, just contact our customer support through in-app chat.

~ Julia

dogaccessories.pet

This app keeps getting better and better! These guys surely know what they are doing. Awesome help and definitely keeping their promise. My site loads much faster now thanks to their magic! LOL Many thanks, folks!

multivegans

Great app, is very easy to install.
Great support they helped me a lot!
For faster loading and better SCO.

OraaMe

i used this app to optimize my website. reduced time by a little over 3 secs. Thanks.

Kaamelott

i used this app help me do win time. I really like how it does. It's just perfect !
Having small and optimized images for seo is essential !

Bossedup.nl

Just installed the app and like it already! Very user friendly. Easy to use and optimized in seconds! A+ !

Woolworthz

Great App!!! The staff is very friendly and truly knowledgeable. Take the time to say hello as they have some wonderful tips on how to improve your ranking. Answered all my questions so that I could pick the right plan.