Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

by qikify

Easy create FREE mega menu - BEST for store navigation

Redefine Modern Comfort

Even with the free plan, it is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! Can't believe I didn't find it sooner. Even then the paid plan is the price of a fast food combo every month, I'll be sure to upgrade soon!

October 28, 2019

Thank you so much!
We're glad that you enjoy it, and if you're interested please check out other app from us: https://apps.shopify.com/partners/qikify
Cheers.

Reitsport Wüst

I checked out for a lot of mega menus and Smart Menu from our opinion is simply the best. I would give more than 5 stars if I could!

First, even though there are a hugh set of options to layout the mega menu (which is good!) it is one of the most user friendly app I came accross. The UI and ease of use are just state of the art if not more. You can even edit it easily on a mobile device. The outcome is just brilliant (great looking menus) and is highly performant.

Smart menu also comes with a big set of templates which help to get started quickly. But it also helped us to get new ideas on how we can setup our menus. And it really helped us to figure out how things are working.

One of the most important aspects for us was always customer support. And here I can just give 10 stars. We had several initial questions and also needed help to customize Smart Menu to work with our customized theme and other apps. In person, Duke and Michael from the Qikify team, were highly responsive and engaged to get everything working quickly.

Last I would like to mention their Mobile Menu app and we were happy to come accross it. It really helped us now to have a real cool menu that is optimized for mobile devices.

October 27, 2019

Thank you for your great review!
We're glad that our apps can help, and if you're interested please check out our other apps as well: https://apps.shopify.com/partners/qikify
Cheers.

Eternally Yours Custom Bridals

This is a fantastic app providing a professional menu system for my store and its very easy to use.

KOSAE

Great team behind mega menu, friendly support and all the problems I had were fixed immediately. Thank you.
My menu looks much better now with this app!!! :-)

Best Dolls For Kids

We sell dolls at BestDollsForKids.com and though everyone knows what ' a doll' is, very few people realize how many different kinds of dolls there are, rag dolls, baby dolls, learn to dress dolls etc. We felt that our theme's menu was not suited to that kind of product mix, so asked a Shopify Guru and she said 'you need a mega menu.' After looking them all over we trialed Smart Menu and are thrilled with the results. One click on our main menu and our customers instantly see every category laid out neatly, and can make a decision quickly. And, when they click to the collection page, if it's not what they wanted, the menu is right there to try again. We have upgraded to a paid plan, because even though the menu is great, the support has been great also, and we feel we should pay and make sure this company stays in business!

Michael Malta Studio

This is a fantastic app providing a professional menu system for my Shopify site. Very easy to use, update and manage.

MatrixSports

it's very flexible and it is easy to use.
I have tried the mega one and Budha one and this is by far better.
If you are not techy at all this app is for you

Nak Nak's Laboratory

What can I say, perfect app and perfect customer service! I needed help in fixing an issue I came across while creating my menu, and it was resolved instantly! Much appreciated!

Power Tank

The best value in a menu app by far. It is so intuitive to use and packed with great features. Within minutes, I am making an extensive menu that my store so desperately needed.

PuffItUp!

I am so glad we used this app! It works so much better than standard shopify navigation. Easy to set up and use as well :)