Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

by qikify

Easy create FREE mega menu - BEST for store navigation

MatrixSports

it's very flexible and it is easy to use.
I have tried the mega one and Budha one and this is by far better.
If you are not techy at all this app is for you

Nak Nak's Laboratory

What can I say, perfect app and perfect customer service! I needed help in fixing an issue I came across while creating my menu, and it was resolved instantly! Much appreciated!

Power Tank

The best value in a menu app by far. It is so intuitive to use and packed with great features. Within minutes, I am making an extensive menu that my store so desperately needed.

PuffItUp!

I am so glad we used this app! It works so much better than standard shopify navigation. Easy to set up and use as well :)

La Gato Tribu

Sencilla de configurar y queda muy bien. Por poner una pega no me gusta tener que salir de shopify para hacer las configuraciones pero sólo es una preferencia

The London Store

Easy to use. Just trying now. Lots of configuration options. Clean and nice look. Recommend it. Video help made it easier for css type setup

Tiendas Area

I tried different smart menus and definitely this is my favourite! It is so easy to set up. Good choice

La Brade - Shopping

Just love it.... Very surprised, didn't expect the result... Awesome! Beyond all expectations... Just GREAT!

dMart Gear

Easy to use and setup different types of menus ! Great tool to use. Makes my store look so much better.

XooKool

Love it, easy to use, flexible, it has all the features we wanted.
We tested other Apps but this one was the best by far