Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

by qikify

Easy create FREE mega menu - BEST for store navigation

KharaKapas

We started using the paid version of Smart Menu a few days ago with the Retina theme. Faced a lot of challenges initially to get it to work correctly, but Tracy and the team at Smart Menu were very helpful every step of the way. Not to mention that Smart Menu has helped give a modern look to our website, and make the menus look beautiful.

I highly recommend them for their product + customer service.

Inaaz.biz

I am struggling since 24 hours to see results of menus, 99 % smart menu rejects even shopify genuine tags and keyword . The same tags and keywords work fine with shopify , fetches results but they give no result in Qikify smart menu. I gave them 2 weeks time to accept tags and keywords of shopify and program it to accept and throw results as given by shopify in shopify search of tags and keywords.

If faster action is done and result is given as desired, we will enhance the rating.

Qikify Support staff are very admant, not ready to listen , not ready to work on apps , they are list bothered about our customers who have been complaing that smart menu does not work , gives with zero result. Their apps does not identify genuine tags of shopify. Smart menu rejects 99 % shopify tags and hence it is alarming to see no results in menus. The tags are genuine and still it does not work in smart menu but same tags work in Shopify.

I requested them multiple time chat online or talk in skype free talk but they are so adamant that they dont wish to even discuss our problems. I have never seen such a peak level of non-cooperation and zero support.

All genuine tags that is working in Shopify , are not supported in Smart Menus. We are so frustrated last few days. They don't give any support.

There is no wrong tags made or created, all are genuine tags in shopify and it works well in shopify. They just do not want to work on issues and hence they give these fake logics. Any way, I have given them 2 weeks time to support well and resolve problems. I have asked shopify to hold subscription and no support tendency of the staffs to work on our problemsbeing faced by customers..

May 18, 2019

Hi Mohammed,
Smart Menu's filter is working well on other stores. You added the wrong tags, that's why it's not working.
We explained this and adviced you to update tags but you didn't listen so there's nothing we can do.

BaoBei.SG

We have tried a few menu apps. This is by far the easiest to use and most sophisticated menu app. The basic free package already provide very powerful features. There are different menu types for you to choose from. You can even add images to pull down menus. Very good product indeed. Highly recommended!

Tea and Becky

Looks great and works great! Had some issues getting the mobile working but Michael helped fix it right away. It's nice to have a sharp looking menu, finally!

Berkey Water Canada

Excellent app, I use in my 3 stores. Its easy to understand and works seamlessly with my Venture theme. Good support as well.

Iqonic Shop

the best app to get your menu done, it has all these cutting edge menu designs and everything .... and there support is really really helpful :D would highly recommend 10/10

DizzyOutlet

Very nice application for every recommendation! Great support and I'm very happy to use this app! Thank you, nice to have an app like this!

Eponymous

Great menu system, really easy to use and lots of options to customise the look and feel of the mega menu. Support was very helpful and fats when making a couple of adjustments for me. Would recommend.

La boutique Graffiti

This app is very usefull and very easy to use! The free plan is very good to start. I combined with the Mobile menu app to have something that fit my exepectations and I really like now my menus on mobile, tablet and desktop. The support team is great and helped me any time I needed. Thanks a lot!

pop-zero-revamped

wasted 2hrs by using this.

Things are locked and need to buy advance version.

Not satisfied.

User this https://apps.shopify.com/buddha-mega-menu

April 29, 2019

Hi,
Do you get difficult to use our app? Please get in touch with us, then we can help you.
BUT I see your comment is incorrect and do you promote for Buddha?
Because our free plan provides more features than that app (eg. In free plan you're able to add mega menu, products, images, while you need to pay for them with Buddha)

Please double check and see how can we help you.