Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

Smart Mega Menu & Navigation | Reviews

by qikify

Easy create FREE mega menu - BEST for store navigation

zpender.com

Quick and great service! They fixed a problem we were facing fast and we are very pleased. I can recommend to others.

April 8, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using Smart Menu and our services. Hope we can bring even more benefits to you and your store.

Prowiches

Im currently using the Warehouse theme : the search bar had a small bug with the menu bar. I instantly contacted the support and got it fixed within few days. Support team is on point :D !

April 7, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!
We're happy to hear that you enjoy using Smart Menu and our services. Hope we can bring even more benefits to you and your store.

PLATFORM23

We have a really complex inventory running a multi-vendor marketplace. Smart Menu just makes main menu navigation easy and beautiful. We are now free to add as many menus as we need to and we can also feature brands in key positions too which helps with exposure for new designers. Thanks Qikify for the really great app!

April 7, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that our Smart Menu helps you well. Hope our apps can bring even more benefits to you and your store.

Stay tune for more!

Guru Muscle

Be so careful if you use this app. They have high z-index which jumps over everything else. that means if you have in header or shopping menu your Sign/Log in button that will not work anymore. My customer couldn't log in and the support got back to me after a few days. I had to clean up their code, snippets, theme.liquid and spent 1h to find out what was wrong. Never ever.

April 5, 2020

We're so sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with Smart Menu. We hope you would need to know that the "high z-index" issue was caused due to the integration with your theme. Most Shopify themes don't face this issue, but some, unfortunately, might meet this problem.
Usually we can fix this problem within a day, but you reached out to us out of our responsive support time, and we notice that you have uninstalled app before we had a chance to fix it.

We sincerely sorry for not being able to give you the support as soon as you reached to us. However, if you reinstall Smart Menu, we will make sure to fix this issue for you right away.
Please reconsider this offer as a way we could make it up for you.
Wish you all the best.

GLACIAL OUTFITTERS

I use this on a few sites and have had no complaints, it is reliable, its customizable, but most in my experience the support has been very good.

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy our app and services. Hope we can help you even more on improving your store.

Søstrene Grene á Íslandi

I started using Shopify last week and the Smart Menu App today. Very easy to use and before I knew I had a beautiful and very functional mega menu in my shop to be. Love it!

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that our Smart Menu helps you well. Hope it can bring even more benefits to you and your store.

4everKeepsakes

Love this app and the ease of use very clean and extremely easy to set up don’t take long before my menu look let I paid a professional to do it. Also would recommend mobile menu and smart bar they all have made my store look better and made it easy to find all products, sales, discount codes and sales notifications great group of apps.

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy our apps. Hope it'll bring even further benefits to you and your store. Stay tune for more!

All the best.

mitos

So far, the only one we were able to use! The most comprehensible and friendly with its free plan having all the necessary functions.

March 29, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you're enjoying Smart Menu.

We would like to ask if there is anything we could do for you for a 5-stars rated? If not, don't worry, we just want to make sure that our users are 100% feeling great when using Smart Menu.

Hope it'll bring even more benefits to your store and you.

The Life Organizer

I love it. Makes my shop easier to navigate. Customer service is great, they responded back to my emails quickly and fixed any problems i had.

March 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback!
We're glad to hear that you're enjoying our product and services. Hope we can bring further benefits to you and your store with other products and services of ours.

Cheers!

Faith Hand

Awesome app, helped me saving lot of money and time, thanks *********************************************************************

March 22, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback!
We're glad to see that you're happy using our Smart Menu! Hope it'll bring further benefits to your store.

Cheers!