Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

by qikify

Easy create FREE mega menu - BEST for store navigation

La Gato Tribu

Sencilla de configurar y queda muy bien. Por poner una pega no me gusta tener que salir de shopify para hacer las configuraciones pero sólo es una preferencia

The London Store

Easy to use. Just trying now. Lots of configuration options. Clean and nice look. Recommend it. Video help made it easier for css type setup

Tiendas Area

I tried different smart menus and definitely this is my favourite! It is so easy to set up. Good choice

La Brade - Shopping

Just love it.... Very surprised, didn't expect the result... Awesome! Beyond all expectations... Just GREAT!

dMart Gear

Easy to use and setup different types of menus ! Great tool to use. Makes my store look so much better.

XooKool

Love it, easy to use, flexible, it has all the features we wanted.
We tested other Apps but this one was the best by far

MSG Bike Gear

We were looking for a solid, easy to use menu app to expand our linear navigation into a megamenu.

The interface on this app is so straightforward - and lends itself really well to changing navigations from desktop to mobile.

Can't say much else. Definitely a great solution!

oeisdabest

LOVE IT!
Can't believe this app lets me create most things I need for my mega menu right in free plan.
And the support team is awesome as well. I contacted them for a small customization and they helped me immediately, still for free.
Thanks a lot you guys, keep the good work.

True African Art

After Qikify customized my app for mobile, I found that the menu expanded and froze on landscape mode. It works fine on portrait.

I contacted support asking them to fix their mistake in landscape and Duke eventually took on the project and after some back and forth my issue was resolved.

There are some bugs depending on your theme, but I think that their customer support is willing to cooperate to get the app just as you like it..

Klyki Store

The app, even in the free to use solution, is well designed and provide a valuable alternative to standard menu design (that in Shopify is quite terrible). Unfortunately, the app doesn't work well with all templates and particularly with Galleria it works only under certain conditions. As such, I would suggest everyone interested to verify in advance the compatibility with the template used in your shop.