Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

Smart Mega Menu & Navigation | Reviews

by qikify

Easy create FREE mega menu - BEST for store navigation

Sexy Site | Adult Toys Lingerie Lubricants and More

Love this app I use it all the time over and over again. I would recommend this app for any shopify store

March 17, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!
We've been trying to improve our services to meet your need and so glad to know that our effort was paid off.

Cheers!

Bohemian Rhapsody Boutique

I love this menu app. So easy to use and super customizable. I have a large inventory so this is A+

March 9, 2020

Thanks so much for your review.
Hope our app will bring your store good impact soon. Cheers!

Wrappr

So happy with this app right now! Amazing how much comes with the free plan. I've tried a few other mega menu apps but very glad I found this one

March 5, 2020

Thanks for your review so much.
Glad that you like our app. Stay tuned for more updates. Cheers!

Cookie+ Protein

Great app, easy to navigate, and great customer service to help figure out any confusion. Looks and works perfectly.

Thanks for your review.
Hope our app will bring your store good results soon. Cheers!

okäse

Love this app! A lot of options, very helpful and fast support and the outcome is just awesome. I am currently using 3 apps of the qlikify team and I am very very happy with all of them!

Thanks so much for your review.
Stay tuned for more updates. Cheers!

Zimsonadhash

Its really nice to use. The good one is, we can configure the "Menu/ SubMenu" bars with respect to Mobile and Desktop.

February 28, 2020

Thanks so much for your review.
Hope our app will bring your store good result soon.

GAXIOLA Refacciones

Estoy usando la versión de prueba y es muy fácil y sencillo de configurar. Sin duda cogeré un plan.

February 26, 2020

Thanks for your review.
Paid plan has some special features. Hope you will update your review after you upgrade and use it.

Senorarita

Love this app... helps me to have a mega menu in an easy way. Features help to update or create any menu easily

February 25, 2020

Thanks for your review.
It's great to hear that you're satisfied with Smart Menu. Stay tuned for more updates.

Belle Boutique

I just like the smart work that it does in my theme store. hope you going to add more features.

Good work guys

February 24, 2020

Thanks for your review.
Glad that you like it. Our team are planning for more updates. And if you have any ideas, you can send us via support.qikify.com
Hope you will update your review later.

amaryzon-shop.com

supeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

February 21, 2020

Thanks a lotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.
It's great to hear that you're satisfied with Smart Menu.
Cheers.