Sherpas: Smart SEO

Sherpas: Smart SEO

Built for Shopify

Reviews (1,314)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its comprehensive SEO management features, including meta tags, alt text, and sitemap generation. Many appreciate its user-friendly interface, efficiency, and clear SEO status overview. The support team is frequently praised for their exceptional service. Additionally, many believe the app offers great value for money, with results that far exceed the cost.

January 22, 2020

Great app. Very affordable. The customer service and support has been awesome! The team at Sherpa really understands business's SEO and structured data needs.

Dozer Pets
February 19, 2019

Best SEO app ever! It had everything I've been looking for and was very easy to set up and use. Excellent customer service as well. Highly recommend

Port 213.com
Edited July 16, 2019

Smart improved our google ranking tremendously. Easy to install and understand. Developers also respond quickly to any question and give suggestions on how to improve website ranking and SEO

Fini Shoes
July 6, 2017

I have tried so many SEO apps, some that charge a lot and don't deliver. I've not had this app very long and I've done everything I wanted to achieve. I had issues setting up but support was on it. Super quick and followed up.

Josephs Hut
Edited October 23, 2020

This SEO app has rich SEO features, and at a great price. Their staff has provided excellent service, fast response, and answer all our questions. Recommend!

channyc.com
August 5, 2017

Totally recommended great app

Cosytouchminky
August 20, 2018

Great SEO app! I'm trying to improve my sites search rankings and get up to speed quickly on new SEO techniques. This app has a nice tour feature and is easy to install and set up. Thanks!

Peak Unlimited
Edited January 10, 2020

Can see the difference in metadata and rich pins within some apps. I will need to investigate further regarding SEO and ranking within some of the search engines.

Wylie River
October 12, 2020

They helped me to remove old SEO listing from previous app. Fast and nice help and they also came with other tips and suggestions :-)

Selected | Items
Norway
16 days using the app
August 30, 2020

Really easy to install, set up, and use. It helped me find those last few tweaks to my SEO that I had missed.

The North Curve